BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Rosalind U.
Atlanta, GA
Such a great multi-use product I use it after cleaning my face, as a toner moisturizer. But it's awesome that it also works as a cleanser too (Double clean)! During the summer usually my face is really dry, I would prefer to not put heavy moisturizers in my face. This product is perfect since it is light but still keeps my face from feeling dry!
Aria B.
San Diego, CA
This is my favorite make up remover/gentle cleanser. I use this product after every makeup application. Very gentle on skin, no burning. I’ve used and purchased this product multiple times. Easy to store, easy to use. Definitely would buy it again.
Hayden S.
Greeneville, TN
I will use this as a cleanser and as a sometimes toner before my make up on the days I haven’t been running. It’s really great !! It does wonders at removing make up without stripping the ph of your skin and leaving it balanced !! Highly recommend.
elyse H.
Melville, NY
Purchased at: CVS
This product works great, is gentle and is very reasonably priced. I use it at night to remove makeup and in the morning to refresh my skin. Not giving it five stars because there is sometimes left over makeup when I have a full face of makeup on.
Jen G.
Seaside, CA
10/10 would recommend. I don’t really understand what “Micellar” is but this is Stellar water that makes you feel refreshed without feeling sticky or like you have residue on your face. Use with cotton rounds instead of balls for the best results.
Callie W.
I love this product! I received it complementary for testing purposes. It does not make my skin oily, and it takes off makeup well. I also use it as just a daily facial cleanser, and it is fabulous! It doesn’t dry my skin out either. Absolutely wonderful!
Aubrey G.
Ravenswood, WV
I love this stuff, it takes off my makeup effortlessly and even when I dont wear makeup I use it to refresh my skin before bedtime, Its nice knowing it draws out impurities and it makes my skin feel very clean and refreshed with each and every use.
Nina L.
I've used this product multiple times. I don't feel like this really takes any of my make-up off that I just end up using my go-to makeup remover products. I feel like it's not worth the hype, but I use it when I I haven't had time to get more makeup remover.
Marisa M.
San Diego, CA
I was a little confused about how to use this product. I don’t normally use cotton swabs so getting used to the idea of using a facial cleanser with them was kind of awkward. I don’t think I’d buy this over standard makeup removing cleansing wipes.
Chloe W.
Dallas
This micellar water does the job but it irritates my eyes and skin quite a bit. The packaging was so cute and I really wanted to like this but it’s just a little too harsh for my skin type. If you don’t have overly sensitive skin, it’s worth a try
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.