BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

How to Use:

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

SARA C.
Great product; it removes all my makeup including waterproof mascara easily and is very gentle on my skin. A nice subtle scent. Good value for money as quite often in Boots/Superdrug it will be on over to buy one and get one half price for example.
Sawsan S.
Gloucester, ON
LOVE this product. I've seen it so many times on tv and on YouTube and decided to try it. I can't live without it now! It removes makeup so effortlessly and a little goes a long way. I use the original kind and it removes waterproof liner for me in a breeze. And it's super affordable!
Fatima B.
Hello everyone ! How are you ? hope you are fine anyway . Today i am so glad to use the Garnier Product , it delete the makeup from the face, anyway it have a great smell and its make my face very smooth no more dry died skin .. now i have very clean skin full of life
jaymie s.
I try not to use miceller water as a single product in my skincare routine as I dont think it is enough to remove make up and give my skin a good clean. However, on days where I dont wear make up and or am on holiday it is a great product to use quickly. My skin feels cleaner, fresh and toned and at such a good price I always pick up a bottle of this when I see it on offer.
JUSTINE P.
Norwich, Norfolk
Most amazing micellar water on the drugstore market, the packaging makes it easy to transport on the go- there's larger bottles and travel sized. Removes makeup with ease without being too harsh on the skin, I find it best to use a large cotton pad to remove makeup with. I always have a spare of this product and will always repurchase. 100% recommend this product to everyone.
Sophie W.
Kent
I tried this product after seeing it advertised on tv. Although I also use wipes, using this on a cotton pad allows me to take off all of the products I have used. It comes in a nice bottle, easy to hold and the product doesn't spill out too quickly. It removes everything on my face unlike some wipes that I would end up using lots of and still not being fully clear. 10/10!
Kyla L.
Alloa
Absolutely love this product. I use this on a cotton pad to remove my make up at the end of the day. It's so quick in getting my makeup off and causes no fuss and my skin feels really cleansed after use. As a mum I have very little time to get 'unready' at the end of the day and this is product is great! And there is very little scent which I love and know it is easy on the skin! Takes mascara off a treat and doesn't bother my eyes at all!
Lana 👑.
Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 removes the make-up easily and it's useful to remove the excess oil from the face. It's foaming up a lot. The greatest disadvantage is that this micellar water leaves an unpleasant sticky feeling on the skin. The greatest advantage is the price which quite corresponds to the quality.
Melissa B.
Merseyside , Liverpool
I love this product for removing makeup as fave wipes often affect my dry skin ! This product effectively removes my makeup ( including waterproof eye makeup ) with ease ! As a working makeup artist I also use this on clients who come in wearing makeup or to remove fallout when I do eyes before face ! Iv been through about 15+ bottles of this ! Great price , great product !
Jacqueline E.
Metepec
I bought this because an ex friend really recommend it and talked miracles about it, so I wanted to give it a try but I mean it is not awful but I feel that the formula doesn't do quite much for my removing makeup desires, it is quite drying, and I have combo skin so take it in consideration if you want to try it
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.