BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • How long does this last if I use it everyday?4 Answers
Chloe F.
Cork city
I love this product ! It's one of my go to's. And it's also available in penny's and they have recently brought it out in Dealz if your on a budget or a things are tight then nothing better and it's only €1:50 in Dealz full size! I just love this. I feel fresh afterwards and I don't find it rough on my skin which is awesome because I have sensitive skin. Very sensitive so this is a win win for me personally .
Emily C.
limerick
So I've been using this for a while now and I find it works well for taking off mascara and hard to remove eyeliner but with my personal experience I do not find that it removes all of my makeup therefore leaving behind residue so you would have to cleanse your face deeper after using but all in all I do like this product and I would recommend it
Bethh G.
I rate this so much. I have used high end and drugstore and notttthhhing compares to this. Removes all my makeup without being too harsh but also keeps my skin feeling soft after. I love this aswell as it doesn't remove my individual eyelashes !!!
Christina B.
Bertrange
Really one of the best Micellar water I've ever tried. SImillar to Biotherm, but cheaper. Suits to my sensitive skin, never caused any redness, although I would recommend using either tonique or moisturizing creme after you'll apply this product.
Beauty W.
Essex
I absolutely cannot live without this Micellar Water! I’ve had so many bottles I can’t tell you, I have a little travel one in my bag and a huge one at home. I use it daily for removing my makeup at the end of the day or as a quick refresh in the morning, it’s perfect gentle on your skin but removes dirt and impurities.
Ellie J.
Merthyr Tydfil , Treharris
My absolute favourite. Ever. I've gone through so many bottles of this stuff it's insane! Hydrates the skin and removes all makeup and impurities from the skin but still remaining gentle! I never go far without my this product! I have sensitive skin also and it's never ounce caused me to break out! Apply with a cotton pad and your good to go!
Rhea L.
Really good takes your makeup off well the only thing I would say about this product is that I had to use about 5 makeup pads to remove all my makeup but that was in my prospective it might be different in your eyes other than that which is miner it's brilliant and I have tried other brands and I would come back to this anyday I highly recommend
Lysianne S.
NDIP , KY
I love the Garnier Skinactive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 Makeup Remover & Cleanser! It is by far my favourite make-up remover. It works like a charm and it is not harsh on my skin. The bottle is a little bulky if you're travelling, but it is still okay (would be nice if they made it in a travelling size). It is relatively inexpensive, doesn't have any harsh smell or perfume to it. a must
Nikki C.
Creston, CA
Not a fan. I found I had to use so much product to get all my makeup off. I even bought the waterproof kind to see if there were any difference but still not a huge fan. I did however find that when applied to a makeup wipe it works wonders and enhances the wipes ability but not worth the extra money to do that when it should work in the first place.
Megan P.
This is my favourite make up remover, it removes every last bit of make up including waterproof. It makes my skin feel so soft afterwards and it's also so delicate on the skin. One bottle lasts me around 2 months so you get a lot for your money! Love this product!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.