BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Sheneka A.
Perfect product! I absolutely love this product because 1. It is very inexpensive
2. Gentle on the skin
3. Works for all skin types
4. Very effective ( removes all make up and cleanse the face also)
I always keep this in my kit because the packaging is awesome also so I definitely recommend this product
Emma T.
I love using this product to take my make up off. Applying to a cotton pad and sweeping across my face gently removes it all no problem! My face feels nice and fresh and not sticky at all. I love that you can get different sizes of this product. The smallest bottle is great for weekends away.
April O.
Duleek
Cult skincare favorite of many, I always fall back on garniers micellar water as the original and best, gentle on the face and eyes yet tough enough to remove even oily and sticky make up and brow gels. I'd recommend as a pre cleanse in your make up routine
Robyn M.
Kilmarnock
This product is amazing at removing makeup and keeping your skin clean. It removed every bit of makeup and it is good value for your money! It was a very gentle product so there was no irritation. I continue to buy this product every time i run out of it.
salma s.
alexandria
THE BEST MAKEUP REMOVER EVER!..It's very good for all skin types even the sensitive one.. It's the most effective product to remove your makeup in one step ONLY.. you will be shocked when you see the amount of dirts that this micellar water will remove.. it leaves the skin hydrated but the dry skin will need moisturizer after it :)
Nadja R.
Novi Pazar
Love this product, I love that after using this my skin feels clean and fresh. I have normal skin and I don't have any problems with it. I use it all the time and I'm pretty happy with it. If you're looking for product like this you should definitely buy it
andi c.
LOVE, LOVE, LOVEEEEE!!! i'm in love with this facial cleanser it's absolutely amazing!! i use it almost everyday to take off my makeup and it leaves my skin feeling fresh and very clean
Maddie C.
Really good product! Would highly recommend. Is really gentle on skin and easy to use. Amazing makeup remover even for the hard to clean waterproof items. I have used this many times and will continue to for a long time. Most definitely met my expectations.
Naomi S.
I am currently using this product every day and habe been for a while now. It removes all pf your make up and leaves your skin feeling cleansed. I always like to go in with a toner or wash my face properly afterwards as I like to make sure it have removed everything but it is a great to use by itself.
Lauren C.
Kilwinning
Really does remove your make up and keeps your face fresh, moisturised  and hydrated all in one.  You need to use a bit more than what you'd like to.  Not disappointed in this product at all.  It is very affordable can get it in any drugstore, highly recommend
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.