BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
LIZ S.
I love micellar water to take my makeup off. Just because I don't feel the need to rinse my face after I use them. And this Garnier one is one of my favorites. It really takes my whole makeup even my waterproof mascara. And it also doesn't breaks my skin so that's a big plus for me.
Sai R.
Pickering , ON
I'll be honest, the whole idea of not having to wash my face after a night out seemed too good to be true. But this product definitely delivers. It picks up everything on your skin without a trace of residue. Such a steal!
Eilish B.
Jerviston, Motherwell
I couldn't live without this product on my vanity! It's so gentle on the skin, doesn't dry it out and removes super tough makeup like mascara, eyeliner and eyelash/glitter glue. It's super cheap and you get loads for your money - I recommend it to everyone I know who wears makeup!
Lisa M.
This is the first micellar water I have ever tried and I have to admit that I love it. It is very affordable and works like a cleanser while leaving my skin fresh and moisturised, but not too much. I use this after cleansing and before applying moisturisers and serums and I feel like they go on smoother. Would recommend this 100%
Martina V.
I love this stuff. It really works well for taking off makeup or just refreshing your face in the morning and are too lazy to wash it. I just soak a cotton pad and set it on my eye for a few seconds to breakup the product and I wipe away. It really is a fabulous product especially for the price! Best Micellar water I've ever used!
Anna S.
For me, I found that this product made my skin a little oily. It removes makeup well and so does what it says on the tin so to speak however I always found myself reaching for my "boots own" cleanser over this one as this particular cleanser did not seem to do as well for my skin.
Beauty D.
This is my favourite mixellar water to use! It's perfect for ALL skin types, oily, dry normal and sensitive etc. It comes in different sizes perfect for home use and travel. I have repurchased this many times and will do so again. It removes makeup so easily, definitely recommend
Dani D.
Dublin
Don't let the micellar water horror stories fool you. No matter how many different brands I try, I always come back to this as the big bottles are great value for money and do the job of taking off makeup and cleansing your skin. I love using this first thing in the morning and seeing all the dirt my face picks up in the night!
LAURA S.
Kinloss, Moray
It's hard to believe anyone would chose something else to remove their makeup with! I still can't believe how long it took me to try this it is perfect! I always pick up a bottle when it's on offer, try this with a velvety soft toner afterwards and your skin will feel phenomenal.
Cherelle E.
I have used this product a few times but stopped and started again when I seen it in Superdrug and picked it up. I used to take off my makeup and it does take it off pretty well especially for the price of the product but it does dry out my skin a lot but I would still repurchase it because it is the best affordable makeup remover
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.