BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Anna S.
For me, I found that this product made my skin a little oily. It removes makeup well and so does what it says on the tin so to speak however I always found myself reaching for my "boots own" cleanser over this one as this particular cleanser did not seem to do as well for my skin.
LIZ S.
I love micellar water to take my makeup off. Just because I don't feel the need to rinse my face after I use them. And this Garnier one is one of my favorites. It really takes my whole makeup even my waterproof mascara. And it also doesn't breaks my skin so that's a big plus for me.
Caitlin K.
Such a good product! I have bought this product so many times, in travel size and normal size. I used this to remove makeup and also to freshen up my make before applying makeup. It really works to get off hard mascaras and eyeliner, but also leaves your face feeling really fresh.
LAURA S.
Kinloss, Moray
It's hard to believe anyone would chose something else to remove their makeup with! I still can't believe how long it took me to try this it is perfect! I always pick up a bottle when it's on offer, try this with a velvety soft toner afterwards and your skin will feel phenomenal.
Eilish B.
Jerviston, Motherwell
I couldn't live without this product on my vanity! It's so gentle on the skin, doesn't dry it out and removes super tough makeup like mascara, eyeliner and eyelash/glitter glue. It's super cheap and you get loads for your money - I recommend it to everyone I know who wears makeup!
scarlett c.
london, ['', '', 'kingston upon thames, surrey']
The micellar water gets rid of all makeup really easily whilst not making your face feeling sore or dry. It comes in lots of sizes which I found really helpful also and altogether it wasn't too expensive as you don't need to use much to get rid of your makeup so it lasts a while.
lucia f.
To start this review I would like to clarify that I am from mixed skin to fat (more fat than mixed the truth) and I have worked very well alone that I could say that I do not like is that it does not remove the waterproof makeup and for that I have to wear another make-up remover
Martina V.
I love this stuff. It really works well for taking off makeup or just refreshing your face in the morning and are too lazy to wash it. I just soak a cotton pad and set it on my eye for a few seconds to breakup the product and I wipe away. It really is a fabulous product especially for the price! Best Micellar water I've ever used!
Bethany C.
This product is a lifesaver, especially when you're being lazy! Takes your makeup off so well and so quickly. It also comes in various sized bottles which makes it perfect for travelling! Only downside is that sometimes I feel like it leaves a very slight residue on the skin.. Other than that, it does exactly what it says it does!
Kyran W.
Wirral, UK
This product is a really effective cleanser, and is really good at removing all of your makeup. Even the hard to remove waterproof mascara, though you do need to give it a good scrub. I'd recommend this to others and have used it on models when I have created makeup looks on them
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.