BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Claire S.
Great product, however, I found cheaper versions that work just as well for several dollars cheaper would recommend in a pinch or if your willing to spend more just to buy a trustworthy brand. All the micellar cleansing water products are great for all skin types.
Bianca S.
Marietta, GA
Me gusta como remueve casi todo mi makeup Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 siento mi piel súper limpia y suave!! Los seguiré usando
Angelica C.
Hot Springs, AR
Never thought my face could feel so clean without having to rinse out product. No need to scrub or use a bunch. A little goes a long way. I'm so lucky to have been able to receive this complimentary for my review. Will definitely be buying a bigger bottle in the near future.
Krystena D.
San Francisco, CA
I've been trying this as a cleanser and I just can't make myself love it. It is very oily and leaves a film on the skin. Also, I noticed that it doesn't take my makeup off fully and I feel like most times I need another cleanser to get rid of the film left behind.
Anika S.
St George, UT
My new go to makeup remover. I only wear mascara and taking care of my lashes is my number one goal. I put this on a cotton ball and I don't even need to scrub my lashes to get mascara off. This micellar water leaves to residue and is not greasy. I recommend this to everyone!
Che A.
Santa Clara, CA
I love that my new Micellar Cleansing Water helps me clean out my pores whether it's in the morning or at night. It's so light and smells so good! I highly recommend this to everyone to give it a try! It's worth it!
Emi C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I really thought I would love this stuff...not so much. It’s a lot more greasy than I expected and doesn’t leave my face feeling very moisturized. I still use it every now and then to remove makeup or product, but it’s definitely not as luxurious as I had expected and hoped.
Alessia S.
I love this product! It’s so satisfying to use this gentle product to clean my face and see the dirt show up on my cotton pad- nothing confirms that the product is effective more than that. It’s the perfect thing to use on days when I’m just a little too tired to wash my face.
Madison V.
I've used all manner of makeup remover products and none have ever displayed a quality quite like this micellar water.
This product strikes a wonderful balance of strength and gentleness. With only a few Swipes, my eye makeup is gone, and I've still got the other side of the cotton pad to use to wipe the rest of my face down!

An appealing factor of this makeup remover is that it doesn't sting my eyes. I don't have sensitive eyes, by any means, but even when I've accidentally soaked my cotton pad too much, any remaining liquid that possibility could drip into my eyes hasn't harmed me.
But the real selling-point was that this remover is oil-free: truly and completely! I ABHOR products that boast their oil-free makeup removers, but very clearly have oil settling visibly in the bottle. Neutrogena is a huge culprit of this, and I am glad to announce that this product is the complete opposite of that. This micellar water does not feel oily before, during, or after use and leaves your face feeling completely free of makeup and gross residue. (In fact, I dare say it takes ALL oils from your skin. My face sometimes feels a little dry after use, but I admit to having chronically dry skin anyway, and my makeup removal routine is always followed by a face cleanser and a moisturizer, so this isn't a concern for me.)

Overall, I could not recommend this micellar water enough. It's a huge contender to all other makeup removers I've used in my 10 years of wearing makeup. It's a must-have if you're thinking of trying something new or you're not sure where to turn for a good makeup remover.
Brianna O.
Dunnellon, FL
Okay so my skin is combination, oily in the t-zone & pretty normal in the other areas & I’m prone to breakouts. This product has been AMAZING! Not only for me & my skin but my sister also who has normal skin. It takes makeup right off & leaves skin feeling so clean and soft.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.