BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Louise D.
don't get me wrong, the product is good but doesn't get my mascara off properly and makes my eye burn if a drop of the liquid goes into it. It works well with foundation but more or less moves my mascara from my eyelashes on to my face. Quite expensive for what it does but it leaves my skin feeling clean and clear of any make-up. Would definitely recommend to get any make up off the face but not for mascara.
Lindy R.
This is brilliant for cleansing your skin. I use it morning and night as well as for removing my makeup. You only need a little amount on a cotton pad and gently wipe or pat it on your skin. The bottle last a long time and you can really notice a difference after using it for a few weeks. My skin always feels clean and looks flawless since using this. I use other Garnier products as part of my routine too.
Olha A.
New Castle, DE
I do not realy like this micellar water, it leave a slippery layer or something on my face and not very pleasant when it comes to the eyes.. but this one is quite budgetary, so I buy only when it is limited in means or when nothing is better in sale.
Mrs. S.
Mohali
Oh god, this was my first trial of micellar water and mind it, it has been my best.  The one thing i have realized that after using the products skin gets a bit oily so you don't need to actually moisturize if you have a oily or combination skin. Other then that it is great for sensitive skin as well and removes the eye make up in 2-3 swipes.
Ramsha A.
Lahore
I’ve been using Garnier Micellar water for a year now and my skin is thankful for it. Totally love this product and can’t trust any other makeup cleaners other than this. Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Sydney S.
One of the best makeup removers I've ever tried! One squirt onto a cotton pad can usually get an entire face of makeup off. It is incredibly gentle on my eyes - a HUGE plus! It doesn't even feel like my face is wet or sticky or anything when I am done. I'm left feeling refreshed, not like I immediately need to rinse anything off.
Jackie B.
El Pueblito
This is an awesome micellar cleansing water, it does take the make up off but honestly I would not recommend it for waterproof makeup (I use waterproof mascara). Its awesome for sensitive skin. The price is perfect, but I dont use it anymore just because i havent notice a difference between this and taking my  makeup off with a cleanser.
Olusola J.
Courtelle Road, Coventry
This is the best affordable Micellar cleaner I have use till date. It exceeded my expectations, removes dirt and leaves the face feeling soft. I get my huge 400ml bottle from Boots and they are usually on offer. I recommend this product for al skin types and it will leave your skin feeling clean (removes water proof mascara also)
Chloe D.
Scotstoun, Glasgow
RIDE OR DIE PRODUCT! Where have you been all my life?! This product will be forever in my skin care routine. I remove my makeup with this product before i start my usual skin care routine. I have noticed a complete change in my skin, its so clear and poreless even without makeup now! Its SO cheap SO affordable cannot be happier! Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Gabrielle M.
Glasgow, Lanarkshire
This product is a life saver! If you've been out on the town, had a rough busy day at work and just need to get that face cleaned and feeling fresh then this is the product for you! Just simply apply to a cotton pad and just wipe away ... also it doesn't irritate my skin, as my face is quite sensitive it's difficult to find a product that doesn't irritate, but L'Oréal have done wonders with this product.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.