BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Olivia F.
St. Albans , ['', '', '']
This was the first micellar water I ever purchased and it is probably the best one I ever purchased! It is amazing value for money, it could probably be sold for even more money than it is!
I would recommend this to anybody who is looking for an effective micellar water at a low price ❤
Sai R.
Pickering , ON
I'll be honest, the whole idea of not having to wash my face after a night out seemed too good to be true. But this product definitely delivers. It picks up everything on your skin without a trace of residue. Such a steal!
Bethany C.
This product is a lifesaver, especially when you're being lazy! Takes your makeup off so well and so quickly. It also comes in various sized bottles which makes it perfect for travelling! Only downside is that sometimes I feel like it leaves a very slight residue on the skin.. Other than that, it does exactly what it says it does!
Cherelle E.
I have used this product a few times but stopped and started again when I seen it in Superdrug and picked it up. I used to take off my makeup and it does take it off pretty well especially for the price of the product but it does dry out my skin a lot but I would still repurchase it because it is the best affordable makeup remover
Lisa M.
This is the first micellar water I have ever tried and I have to admit that I love it. It is very affordable and works like a cleanser while leaving my skin fresh and moisturised, but not too much. I use this after cleansing and before applying moisturisers and serums and I feel like they go on smoother. Would recommend this 100%
Amanda I.
Lisburn, Antrim
I use this as a pre cleanser to take most of my make up off before I go in with my proper cleanser, so I can get a deeper clean!
It removes my eye make up pretty quickly so I like it for this. It doesn't fully remove make up so I go in with my cleanser after to clear completely.
Dani D.
Dublin
Don't let the micellar water horror stories fool you. No matter how many different brands I try, I always come back to this as the big bottles are great value for money and do the job of taking off makeup and cleansing your skin. I love using this first thing in the morning and seeing all the dirt my face picks up in the night!
Anna S.
For me, I found that this product made my skin a little oily. It removes makeup well and so does what it says on the tin so to speak however I always found myself reaching for my "boots own" cleanser over this one as this particular cleanser did not seem to do as well for my skin.
Martina V.
I love this stuff. It really works well for taking off makeup or just refreshing your face in the morning and are too lazy to wash it. I just soak a cotton pad and set it on my eye for a few seconds to breakup the product and I wipe away. It really is a fabulous product especially for the price! Best Micellar water I've ever used!
Beauty D.
This is my favourite mixellar water to use! It's perfect for ALL skin types, oily, dry normal and sensitive etc. It comes in different sizes perfect for home use and travel. I have repurchased this many times and will do so again. It removes makeup so easily, definitely recommend
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.