BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Charlotte F.
Chessington, Surrey
This product is a great first step to removing make up, I use this to remove my make up before fully cleaning my face it does a great job of removing the majority. It's doesn't make your skin dry out. You can buy the small one for traveling too. I also like to use it when I just want to freshen my skin when I am bare faced.
vasile m.
Valcea
It cleanse my skin and purifies .Micellar water is very good for your skin ,antibactireal ,it is natural and waterproof cleansing ,but I do not like that it has no smell,I know some people  prefer like these but me not exactly
Amorè K.
Parys
The Garnier Micellar Cleansing watet is my go-to when removing my makeup. I absolutely love this product, it's long lasting and great value for money! It removes makeup so easily, it also works really well for removing eye makeup, it doesn't irritate my eyes at all. I definitely recommend this!✨
Danaysia A.
Timberlea, NS
OMG I recently bought this at my local Walmart and fell In love with it ❤️
It has a unique type of not drying claim and it's true it keeps my skin very moisturized and ready to put makeup on it in the morning.
I recommend this to anyone with dry skin like my self ❤️ 5/5
Jade R.
Ayrshire
I use this after cleansing my skin both in the morning and evening. This keeps my skin super hydrated and feeling fresh. I always have a bottle of this handy and I will never be without it! It's also great that it has various micellar water types for each skin type. I personally wouldn't recommend using only this to take off your makeup. But as a light cleanser? Ticks all boxes!
Inka E.
Helsinki
It's a great product for taking your makeup off and overall cleaning your face. It's gentle and it leaves the skin and eyes looking like brand new. The packaging is also very cute and the size of the bottle is a big plus. You get so much product with so little money. Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Tímea S.
Definitely one of the must haves in my beauty section. I love taking makeup off with this gentle watery remover. My skin doesn't suffer like when I use wipes and it's very effective. Not pricy either. Love it!
Alina Annick C.
Mexico
Like I say it before the best of the best! Totally in love with Garnier Miscellar Water! The best of the best! My daily cleanser! Is my 4th bottle of this micelar water. Beyond my expectations! Love it! :) So smooth with my face, no harsh, no irritating. Just perfect and leave my skin so fresh!
Melissa L.
Montreal, QC
Love this!! Use it every night after my makeup remover to get rid of any leftover makeup and cleanse my skin. Feels really refreshing and super gentle on the skin. I've already gone through a few bottles, definitely recommend! Good for sensitive skin like myself. And they have a few different ones for different skin types.
Alina D.
Berlin
I bought this one to try out at Rossmann. Really liked it as it is really easy to remove make up with it (even waterproofed) the only I didn´t like that much, in comparison to my favorite from yves rocher, it is a bit more harder to my skin and not that soft. Also after using a lof of make up and taking it down with this cleansing water my skin feels sometimes a bit dry.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.