BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Chloe G.
I use this every single time I take my makeup off and will probably never use anything else. The price and the quality is just madness. The top has a small hole in so when you go to shake it out you don't end up covered in it. It's so gentle on this skin, it doesn't leave a weird feeling on the skin and actually does the job so well.
Grace W.
Egerton Road, New Malden
Micellar cleansing waters are my favourite way to remove make up they are so quick qnd easy to use but this one has a funny smell once you start removing your make up that other waters dont do it smells like damp/mold although it does do an okay job at removing make up i think over brands are better
Hannah W.
Really easy gentle way to remove makeup! Amazing for a MUA's kit and so gentle for any skins, I love that I actually does take off mascara, it's such a better feeling than ripping off your lashes in the process, it's always on offer in my local Superdrug so definer worth trying out for the low cost!
Emma L.
Edinburgh, Edinburgh
Removes make up quickly and without much effort. Wasn't sure as i am a firm make up wipes kind of girl but was pleasantly surprised. Not a super strong smell off the product like i expected and didn't make my skin flair up or react in any way. Would recommend this product as it worked well for me!
Veronica F.
Madeira, Funchal
I love this product, I use it all the time. Removes makeup (and dirt) very well. Has a nice scent. The only thing about this product comparing to the bioderma sensibio micellar water what I don't love is that leaves the skin kind of sticky but for the price I think It's a really good product.
Laura M.
Dublin
I use this all the time, I can't stop talking about it, I bought it in penny's/primark for €5 yes €5, I use this everyday even when I've no make up on, it makes my skin feel clean and my pores feel good, my skin soft and cleansed, I can reccomend this too everyone it is one of the best cleansers I've used since I started wearing a lot of makeup
Eilidh M.
Edinburgh
This product has almost reached cult status now, and with good reason. It's super cheap and takes makeup off just as well as more expensive, famous micellar waters such as Bioderma. One cotton pad soaked in this is enough to get all my make-up off, and it does not interfere with the rest of my skin care. One I'd keep buying again and again.
natasha h.
I don’t use this a full cleanse but for removing extra makeup before a full cleanse it’s amazing doesn’t hurt my red make me breakout last forever really good price love you can choose your size depending on how often you use it great all around Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Sarah K.
Manor Park, Histon
I love this product!! This is a product I have now bought many times, and will continue to! Is a gentle makeup remover that works most effectively and especially well for eye makeup for me! It is not drying and does not irritate my skin, leaves my skin feeling clean but not dry and is good as a stage before face wash!
Sophie W.
Falkirk
i have been using this product for over a year now and still keep reaching for it, its amszing and soothes my skin and makes me feel very refreshed, it is good value if you buy the big bottle, its simple packinging shows how sinple but amazing a priduct this is, once you use it once u wont turn back
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.