BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Tara T.
Balham, London
This micellar cleansing water is one of the best skin care products I've ever used/discovered. I use it to cleanse my face, remove make-up, tone my face, moisturise, EVERYTHING. It's cheap and available in Boots, Superdrug, Sainsbury's, etc. Ever since I've used the product I found that my face hardly ever breaks out, it's soft and I have a clear and bright complexion. Highly recommend this product. This is my Holy Grail skincare product.
Jasmine T.
grimsby
I’ve used so many other micellar cleansing waters in the past and every single one of them I am allergic to and leave me with a rash and makes me break out but ever since I’ve had this, it soothes my skin and makes it feel really clean and fresh, goes deep down in my pores to get rid of all the dirt and makeup. It has reduced the amount of redness as well. Definitely will be using a lot more of and I definitely would recommend this product.
Kerri H.
Love love love this product. I purchased it from Superdrug store here in the UK. I use it to cleanse and refresh my skin or remove my make up.

There's no perfume so it doesn't irritate my skin or eyes when using.

Just love the on the go sized bottle, super handy when travelling.

Best thing, no rinsing required.

5***** great affordable product to buy!
Victoria L.
Halifax
I wouldn't dream of using another product for removing my makeup after trying this. Gets rid of the stubborn dark makeup around your eyes without the scrubbing. A bottle lasts me such a long time as the product goes such a long way. Apply some to a cotton pad and wipe your whole face using only that, it's so effective. Great for people with sensitive skin as it doesn't irrate the skin like makeup wipes did with me. Couldn't recommend it enough.
Semen A.
misan
Moisturizing, facial cleanser, eye and face remover, and soothing, soothing skin for sensitive skin, deeply cleanses, and does not cause any burning or pain in the eye area. Try it for full makeup, light makeup, good conditioner, and fragrance free. And brabins, and now it has two types of one for normal skin and one for sensitive skin fatty, which I have for sensitive skin did not cause me any problems and very suitable for my skin.Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Marcia G.
liverpool
Thats rigth! Thats my favourite product to remove my make up. I using sence 2 years ago always this one i tryed others but my skin is a littlw bit sensitive with some produts and this one as the only one that doesnt cause me problems in my skin. 🙏
Chantal B.
Toronto, ON
Omg this product is AWESOME. I just used it for the first time and it took off the most difficult liquid lipstick with zero effort. It's so effective. For the reasonable price of the bottle you get a very large amount and a little goes a long way! It's so great and not oily or drying at all. Definitely recommend!
Zen B.
Super effective at taking off makeup! Easy wipes away all of my makeup without tugging to hard at my skin. Compared to the one in the blue bottle this one is far less greasy, so you could get away with taking off your makeup and then not washing your face (even though you really should). It doesn’t make your face dry or itchy, and works perfectly for my sensitive skin!
Heather H.
Harlem, GA
I LOVE THIS STUFF! I will admit I am lazy when it comes to washing off my makeup especially at the end of the day. This makes things so easy! A few swipes and I am good to go to bed! I love the pricepoint and it does last awhile. I don't need to use much. Once I run out of this one I am going to try the one formulated for waterproof makeup, thats the only downside to this one. But it isn't anyone's fault but my own because I wasn't paying attention when I bought it.
Lauren W.
Telford , Shropshire
My favourite thing to take off my makeup with! Say goodbye to makeup wipes! This is so gentle in the skin and removes every single last bit of makeup without excessive rubbing! I definitely recommend this for people who wear makeup on a regular basis and need something to take it all off quickly and effectively!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.