BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Kyla L.
Alloa
Absolutely love this product. I use this on a cotton pad to remove my make up at the end of the day. It's so quick in getting my makeup off and causes no fuss and my skin feels really cleansed after use. As a mum I have very little time to get 'unready' at the end of the day and this is product is great! And there is very little scent which I love and know it is easy on the skin! Takes mascara off a treat and doesn't bother my eyes at all!
JUSTINE P.
Norwich, Norfolk
Most amazing micellar water on the drugstore market, the packaging makes it easy to transport on the go- there's larger bottles and travel sized. Removes makeup with ease without being too harsh on the skin, I find it best to use a large cotton pad to remove makeup with. I always have a spare of this product and will always repurchase. 100% recommend this product to everyone.
Naomi B.
Richmond
Love this Micellar water! It's very gentle on my skin. Gentle enough to use even on the waterline. I work as a cosmetics sales person and this is one cleanser I will always recommend. It takes off the day in one shot and the price-point is perfect! I've recommended this to a lot of friends and family as well.
Charlie R.
Bristol , Bradley Stoke
My number one favourite product!!! I don't think I could go about my day without this stuff! Removes makeup very easily and doesn't leave any residue! I use this in the morning when I am too lazy to wash my face (I know ,I'm vile) and at night to refresh my skin/remove my makeup
Natasha S.
This product is so affordable and i for sure will be puchasing this product again as it is my go to when taking my make up off, it leaves my skin feeling fresh and hydrated, i got this from my local boots store so even better it being a drugstore product it was also on offer for £3 when purchasing this so i just couldnt stop myself from going back and buying several more.
Madison C.
This is amazing I never thought I'd use something like this. I used to use makeup wipes but they weren't reacting well to my skin so I brought this hoping it would make a difference and it did every time I take my makeup of its amazing it wipes of properly and doesn't leave any make up on your face there!!!!✔
Alysha G.
17 Stephenson place , Chesterfield
Love this product! It has so many uses and it's great value for money as you get a lot for a small price. I always buy this! It's so effective for cleansing your skin, removing make up, cleaning make up brushes and also it's great to clean eyelash extensions if you have them! I love it as it doesn't leave any sort of feel or scent on your skin, it just cleanses perfectly!
courtney m.
LOCHGELLY
This product is very affordable and amazing. I don't have a good skincare routine and often took my makeup off with wipes in till I tried this it takes my makeup off soo fast is good for sensitive skin. Using wipes doesn't compare to this as it ensure all of my makeup is off and leaves my skin feeling so refreshed and love knowing that there is no makeup on my face
Vickie C.
North York, ON
Love this, just as good as the x3 priced Bioderm version... have always hated the oily make up remover, so this was light and amazing... great pre cleanse product for me but heard that some ppl are using this as their cleaner as well which do wonders, I guess that would be a great idea for ppl with dry skin or super easily iterated skin since you can skip the water part
Georgia D.
Auckland
This is the BEST makeup remover I have ever used in my life, and I have used a lot! I buy it at my local supermarket or drugstore. The only problem I have with it is that it stings my eyes when I'm removing my eye makeup if it gets in my eye and it does dry my skin out a little. I always moisturise my skin every night and morning so its not really an issue. I would definitely recommend because it works great and is super cheap.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.