BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Laure A.
Nul nul nul! Eau micellaire meuh bien sur. Ne remplis pas sa promesse de demaquillant sans le moindre effort. Si tu n as pas le temps d aller a la salle de sport et bien suffit de degainer ton eau micellaire. Tu frottes ru frottes tu frottes et quasi rien ne part. Pour le peu ou tu lets la dose sur ton coton tu te retrouves trempée avec des yeux de koala. Sans parler de la sensztion grasse apres l utilisation
Megan C.
Soham, Cambridgeshire
I absolutely adore this micellar water! It is a necessity in my skincare routine and I use it daily. I find it to be 100% effective in taking off my makeup and it is an excellent price, especially when on offer at boots (which is where I tend to purchase it). I love the way my skin feels after using this as it does not feel drained of moisture, it actually feels soft and hydrated. Overall I find this to be an amazing product and I will continue to purchase this.
Angela Dawa S.
Sharjah
This micellar cleansing water is a must! It removes all the makeup, dirt and leaves your skin feeling fresh and clean. It doesn't irritate my skin and the packaging is really cute. I've noticed my acnes have reduced quite a bit ever since i've used this product. Very cost effective will definitely repurchase again!
Tania V.
Gijón
Todo el mundo debería tener un bote de agua micelar en su casa, es ideal para quitar tanto maquillaje waterproof como sombras muy pigmentadas sin dañar la piel, una vez que la probé no volví a usar ningun otro producto, no me deja la piel roja y, a pesar de tener la piel muy sensible, no me han vuelto a salir escamas o heridas
Kailee S.
Killington, VT
I think this product is absolutely amazing!!! I always take my makeup off with a makeup wipe and never think to do more because looking at the wipe all my makeup was off... but once I used this product on a cotton pad AFTER I took my makeup off and there was still makeup that came off with this product had me shocked! This is so light weight and refreshing to take your makeup off with!
Sashra B.
Selangor
Alright j got the smaller bottle to test it because I have semi sensitive skin. I got it at Watsons for RM10.99

Normally when I get face cleaners, after awhile my skin starts peeling off. But I didn't see it happening with this product. It's really gentle and it removes most of my makeup. You just have to soak your cotton pad/ball with it and then put it over your eyes for a few sec and pull outwards. The eye makeup comes off smoothly.

I recommend this product for people with sensitive skin
Misy B.
LONDON
I use this to take off my make up. I get wet wipes add a little bit of this onto a folded make up remover wipe, let it soak then open it amd wope everything off. Takes every last bit off my face. I dont have to scrub it much. Leave the skin feeling nice and soft. I have dry skin but after wiping my face with the water i dont get flakes or anything. Its so nice and smooth. Sometimes i pour the water into my pack of make up remover wipes and give it a shake.
Sadia d.
I really like this product i feel like it removes all my makeup and it makes me feel like all my skin is really clean after using it. To be honest i feel like my skin feels better after using it and i notice a difference in my skin with less spots and my skin feels better, it doesn't feel as dry and i don't get as many dry patches. Mine is finished at the moment, im so sad :( defo repurchase as its really good
Beatriz P.
The GARNIER SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water such a nice cleanser and it is gentle to every skin type even if you have a sensitive skin! It removes dirt, grease, and makeup! I LOVE this cleanser!
TraduzirThis is fantastic for removing eye makeup esp mascara and long wearing matte lipsticks. There is a residual mild sticky feeling but I usually wash it off after make up is removed. There is no detectable scent. No irritation or breakout notice. For me it seems pretty mild for a cleanser that does an excellent job of cleaning stubborn product of my face. A definite staple in my nightly regimen... always repurchasing this brand in the pink cap.
Rebecca S.
Scarborough
My favourite micellar water! It removes make up without having to scrub! I always double cleanse so I use this on a cotton pad and remove all my make up including my eye make up as this is gentle around the eyes then I use a foaming cleanser afterwards and this stuff makes it so much easier. It's great to put on a cotton bud if you need to clean up certain parts of your make up, to remove make up, to cleanse on a morning etc. Many uses and such a good price!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.