BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Mabylly Kauany N.
Teodoro Sampaio, Sp
This was my first micellar water I have ever purchased and have had fun using it as it quick and effective to use. I find only sometimes if my skin is very dry that I cant use it to much as a felt it dried my skin out further . I still love using it and brought some as a pamper pack for my mother and she loves it to.
Tara E.
Carlisle, Carlisle
This is a great alternative to face wipes which tend to dry skin out and cause breakouts, it is so quick and easy to use with cotton wool buds and get rid of all makeup, even the stubborn stuff. I use this alone or sometimes after other cleansers as I know it is guaranteed to leave skin really clean and free of makeup.
Chloe S.
Brisbane
I have super sensors eyes and everything dries my skin out and I end up with a lot of dry skin and brake outs but this product helps to fix my skin at the same time as taking my makeup off, I have never loved a product so much
Helen S.
Hull
Nope not a lover at all. Considering that it apparently has nothing in it, it dries my skin out like no ones business. I used it for a week and afterwards I looked like a snake just shedded its skin on my face. Not a super look I must say. Plus it left my skin feeling very tight however it did remove all of my makeup effortlessly. 2/10
Maude D.
Urbana , OH
This product is just wow! I use to buy a way more expensive product that would do the exact same thing. I am so happy I found a product that is of nice quality but is much cheaper than the product I used to buy. Thank you Garnier for providing me with this product!
fatima carolina t.
Doral, FL
5 stars to this AWESOME micellar water , i have tried so many expensive makeup removers and this one rivals them all!! Such a great value , takes off waterproof mascara and all other makeup . Definitely recommended
Abigail Louise T.
My skin was always left feeling oily and clogged after a day of make up and I never thought using micellar water would help in the slightest but how wrong I was! After just a couple of uses my skin felt and looked amazing! There's tons of brands out there but Garnier is aways a top buyer for me, you can always find the smaller bottles in Poundland also so amazing for price!
Shan P.
London, KENT
I can't express enough how much I'm in love with this makeup remover, I'm on my third bottle already! It states everything it is instructed to, removes makeup, definitely refreshes, lifts away dirt and oil, this leaves my skin feeling clean and it doesn't over dry it.

goodbye to makeup wipes, hello garnier skin active!
Rosie H.
This is my go to, one and only make up remover. I use it daily, even when I don't have any make up on, as it leaves my skin feeling SO clean and fresh. It removes make up so fast and effectively and as somebody that wears a LOT of mascara, I have never struggled to take it off at the end of the day. This is amazing value for money and I have gone through countless bottles.
Nani M.
Miramar, FL
I am fascinated with this micellar water I use it daily. Before I put on makeup
I like garnier products because they are of good quality and have a very good price

The only thing I could say that is bad in this product is that it does not remove the waterproof makeup
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.