BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Lisa |.
I have tried so many different micellar waters and honestly I have never had any that worked at taking off my makeup (even glitter) so well. If you wear next to no makeup and just like to make your skin feel fresh - this is perfect. If you wear a lot of makeup and do smokey eyes and use glitter - this is also perfect. I honestly will never stop buying this - definitely a holy grail product for me.
Emily M.
Inverclyde, Greenock
Really good product very easy to use and apply, Affordable and liable, does exactly what it says it would do... would recommend to friends and would defs use again
Alyssa M.
Jeddah
I'm very choosy witg my micellar water. I feel like it has to be the perfect balance in terms of both the quality and the price. I dont want to have to pay for something that's super expensive when I know that a product can be inexpensive yet effective. This product takes out all my makeup and all the dirt on my face easily. It doesnt leave that sticky feeling because of the residue as well. It's very affordable and is available in most stores that are within my home
Drifa S.
Southampton, Southampton
My go to for getting all my makeup, step 1 in my nighttime routine. It's gentle enough on the skin that I can use it around my eyes and even when my skin is particularly dry. I have repurchased this more times than I can count, have a backup at all times and a travel size for when I go away and for my kit!
Jesse S.
I started using this product about 3 months ago, and I love it! It's absolutely incredible! It removes all my makeup off within minutes! It takes a few cotton pads & a few circular motions but it feels so great and lightweight on my skin! It removes all makeup and it makes my skin feel so refreshed and rejuvenated! I swear by this product! 100% one of my holy grails!
Hannah R.
Gomersal , West Yorkshire
I use this micellar water first thing on a morning to cleanse my face and it is nice and refreshing and removes any moisturisers or creams from the night before. However, I found that when using this to remove my makeup, it just streaked if around my face and never really picked any of it off the skin! It's also very ineffective at removing eye makeup and would take a lot of scrubbing to work.
del b.
Micellar clensing water is the best way to clean your face without using soap and water, not only does it effectively remove make up (even waterproof!) but it is also gentle and kind to your skin. It such a simple way to clean your face, garnier also has a good formular as its not sticky and doesn't make my tacky. Overall a great product made by a great brand, have purchased multiple times so would recommend to anyone who is looking for a simple way to clean their face.
manuela á.
ncreíble. Buen iluminado. Textura mousse y muy suave. Muy bien pigmentada es excelente. Como otros productos de la marca.Muy buen producto. Huele genial y es muy bueno. Muy recomendable. Es de lo mejor del mercado 😙😙😙😙😙
Sapphire C.
Dorset
Smells and feels beautiful on the skin. I have quite sensitive skin and find this easy to erase all of my make up of the day without leave my eyes and skin patchy and red. It also makes my skin feel revitalised, and makes my skin feel less oily. When I have used other make up removers, my skin tends to feel oily afterwards or completely dried out and elasticised. This is perfect. A great product.
Jess W.
Regina, SK
I have been using this for about months now in lieu of my holy grail Bioderma and I can't tell the difference between the two at all. Except the obvious price difference!! This is much cheaper, but still cleans off all my makeup and does not dry out my face or leave it oily. It is perfect!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.