BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Sophie W.
Falkirk
i have been using this product for over a year now and still keep reaching for it, its amszing and soothes my skin and makes me feel very refreshed, it is good value if you buy the big bottle, its simple packinging shows how sinple but amazing a priduct this is, once you use it once u wont turn back
Ulfatt B.
Darnall, Sheffield
This is THE best cleanser!! I have bought bottles of these and use them everyday. I wear tonnes of makeup and this helps remove it so fast and easily. I like the simple bottle and they do this in various sizes. It's so cheap and is the best cleanser I've used till this day. My skin feels super soft and clear after using this product. Highly recommend!
Chloe G.
I use this every single time I take my makeup off and will probably never use anything else. The price and the quality is just madness. The top has a small hole in so when you go to shake it out you don't end up covered in it. It's so gentle on this skin, it doesn't leave a weird feeling on the skin and actually does the job so well.
Hol E.
This product makes removing make up so much easier. It's not very pricey and does last a long time. It easily breaks down your makeup gently which makes it easier to remove. Your don't have to tug at your skin whilst using it. I highly recommend it!
W C.
Literally the best micellar water I have ever used. It doesn't sting like some makeup removers. It refreshes and keeps the skin and eye area very clean. This can replace any remover bottles I've had in the past!
Tijana J.
One of the best cleansing waters, really cleans everything, I'm on my second bottle and I'm not planning on changing it. I would definitely recommend it, since it met my expectations. There are other micellar waters, but they are all similar to one another, so if you like this one, no need to try others.
Cristina D.
Berlin
I absolutely love this! I usually wear long lasting, waterproof makeup and normally I struggle a bit to take it off, but luckily with this micellar water I can easily remove everything! I also love it because it leaves a fresh feeling on your skin. Moreover, it's super gentle with sensitive skins!
Linzi M.
Glasgow
I love this product as having really oily skin I find most cleansers to leave a film on my skin. Removes all make up without a trace and deep cleans. I normally follow with my niche face stuff (I have really spotty skin so need to use all the acne products) but perfect for my first clean every night
Laura M.
Dublin
I use this all the time, I can't stop talking about it, I bought it in penny's/primark for €5 yes €5, I use this everyday even when I've no make up on, it makes my skin feel clean and my pores feel good, my skin soft and cleansed, I can reccomend this too everyone it is one of the best cleansers I've used since I started wearing a lot of makeup
Abbie B.
Ayrshire
Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1

I use this product everyday to remove my makeup, my favourite by far.
It does exactly what it says on the bottle and I would definitely recommend it to anyone thinking about purchasing it!
Good size bottle and good price.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.