BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Leigh S.
I wear a lot of makeup, almost to the point I look like I’m auditioning for ruPauls drag race.. so this is a god send at the end of the day so I don’t have to spend ages trying to wash off the layers and layers of makeup I apply. I just put a little bit on a cotton pad and then it’s alllll gone! My skin used to be really bad for open pores and small pimples but this really seems to clear my skin, doesn’t dry my skin out either which is good for me. It’s easy after a night out (if you can manage at this point) to just grab instead of a full cleanse.
Amy C.
Belfast
I absolutely adore this product! I use it everyday. Removing my makeup can be tough sometimes as i wear quite a lot, but when using this product every inch of my face is cleansed! it gets into my little creases and pore cleansing them wonderfully! i am left with baby smooth skin. Even better is that this product is fragrance free which means it's perfect for all skin types. Also when put near my eyes? (not intentional but sometimes happens) there is no irritation or sting.
Veruzka C.
This product actually really surprised me with how well it worked! I shake well, apply it to a cotton pad and use it to remove makeup. It honestly works better than a lot of specific eye-makeup removers that I've used and for the same cost. I love that I can buy a good sized bottle of it in drugstores for a really cheap price; no special orders for high quality. I don't need to keep scrubbing my skin to remove the makeup. It leaves my skin feeling really refreshed and hydrated afterwards!
Alex p.
Yorkshire
I love it, its my favourite skin product I own. Doesn't hurt my eyes its good for all skin I've tried it on. Its a holy grail nothing is like it I would buy it over and over anything else I've tried. Its affordable and is worth the price. Recommed to anyone looking for a good all in one makeup remover that works from the drugstore.
fionna m.
I like this product! It's super easy to get makeup off using just a cotton pad and a squirt of this. However, if you go overboard and apply too much to the cotton pad and it gets in your eye it WILL sting. I was surprised to find this because it's just micellar water. If you're willing to spend a bit more and want a better quality product I would suggest Bioderma!
Lisa W.
You can not beat this ! It's one of my best products I've ever brought i have slightly sensitive skin and this is fantastic takes all traces of make up off and also i love the fact u can use it on yr eyes I've even had it go into my eye an it doesn't even sting! ..i simply can't live without it ! ..Ps i do use the pink sensitive one ! 😍👍
Nicola M.
I use this micellar water on some cotton pads after I have removed my make up with cleansing wipes. Makes such a difference, never realised before how dirty my skin still was, even after using make-up remover wipes. Leaves skin feeling clean and hydrated, doesn't dry out my skin at all.

It's infact so good & cleansing I tend to avoid using it the day or two after I have just done my fake tan as I feel it completely strips the tan right off my face.

Emma D.
I love this product it's my favourite makeup up remover as it doesn't irritate my skin and leaves it very fresh and cool feeling and cleansed. It removes any makeup much better than any other makeup remover product that I have tried and it is very affordable and ranges in size from small travel size to large.
Samantha F.
Inverurie, Aberdeenshire
It removes all traces of mascara and eyeliner and also anything else that's on your face! Using it twice a day, it's helped my skin loads, my skin is so soft and has reduced areas on my face that can become quite red, inflamed and blotchy. When using the micellar water, it's gentle and refreshing yet tough on removing make up and other build up also the bottle is quite large so would definately last quite a while. I would definately recommend this product to anyone!
Gemma P.
This allows me to properly cleanse my face and remove makeup. It works well, gets rid of makeup etc. It does leave a sticky feeling to your face after using it but apart from that I do recommend this product. I would definitely buy this product again, and for quality, this product is fairly priced.Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.