BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?4 Answers
Mariana T.
I love this product cuz I'm lazy to take off my make up, so I use and make up is easily and gentlely removed away from my face. It is absolutely effective for me, and I have oily skin. Product cannot be better, at least I think so. I would recommend buy this
Bethan J.
I absolutely swear by this product! I used to use bog standard makeup and/or face wipes until this gem came into my life. I use this in the morning before applying moisturiser and again at night to remove my makeup. I find it takes off makeup much better than most wipes I have used. There is no alcohol in the formula which is a bonus for sensitive skin. It takes ages to get through a bottle for you aren't using lots at a time, which means it doesnt need to be bought as frequently as makeup wipes. It leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed as I feel it wipes away all the old makeup and dirt that collects. I wont stop using this product!
Prajakta D.
Perfect for removing makeup. If you had a tiring day and not in a mood to properly clean your face use  this.It Removes in one go. Is not even harsh to skin and does not have any side-effects.
Aimee C.
Birtley, Co.Durham
I am using this Misceller cleansing water at the moment and I love the way that it just completely melts down any makeup I've got on. Even waterproof makeup gets wiped straight off in one wipe. I use oval cotton pads, put the Misceller water onto the pad and glide the pad across the area of makeup I want removed. I was so skeptical of Misceller water before I tried it but I honestly wouldn't go back to using anything else. It makes my skin feel completely clean, all makeup removed and like I've just washed my face. I honestly love these products now and would definitely recommend people switch from other makeup removers to this
Marianne N.
Colchester, Colchester
This product is truely a godsend. It takes away all the stubborn makeup and yet have a way of leaving the skin hydrated. Coming from an ardent member of the dessert-dry face group of humans, this might be the holy grail.
It costs a meagre £5.99 in the UK for the 400ml bottle, accessible everywhere and you only require a tiny bit to work. The product is also dermatologically and opthamologically tested so it's safe to use. I personally trusted this company hitherto using this product, and this product confirms why.
Emily V.
London
This product is my absolute favourite make up remover, it removes mascara SO easily, I use this product every evening at the end of the day. I'm so happy they have made a 700ml bottle as I go through so much of this!! It's gets every last bit of make up off with no trouble, after I've used this I still cleanse with my everyday cleanser but this will always be my favourite make up remover ever!! Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Talea H.
I use this after I take off my make up wit a make up wipe and it really gets all the residue make up off my skin and it is very gentle and has a pleasing smell to it.
Cristy M.
Didn't give it a 5 stars because it really is difficult to take off eyeliner and mascara, regular kind! I don't wear full coverage makeup or waterproof but still it is pretty difficult to take it off. I do love it for after the gym and if I'm been too lazy or i am exhausted from the day. Damp a cotton round swipe the whole face no water no rinsing no extra step. Just that and you have you're face fully clean and not dry at all!
pink g.
Salmiya, Hawally
Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 I love these cleansing waters. Take my waterproof makeup off quickly without rubbing - primarily mascara ..it does not leave a feeling of stickiness, it is perfect for the day to day. ,,  My skin is squeaky clean and silky smooth. I love it!  I recommend it!
Ellie S.
Giffnock, Glasgow
If I have partaken in a show or any form of event that requires me to wear a full face of makeup I rely completely on this product to remove it. Garnier certainly tell no lies when they say it feels just like water, and the soft tingle left on your skin is extremely pleasing (for me anyways)! One drugstore product that beats plenty of high end as the price is undeniably miraculous. A note to any that are considering buying this product: get it, but DO NOT buy from primark as even though they claim to be home to bargains they charge an awful £5 for this. Even though some might argue that this is nothing and I shouldn't complain, almost any drugstore will sell you this for £1- sometimes two for that price!
— ellie xox
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.