BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • How long does this last if I use it everyday?4 Answers
Jasmine D.
Wiltshire
Best way to remove makeup by far amazing lift and removes all makeup and excess oils with the slightest of effort don’t use many other products from the brand but the best cleansing water I’ve tried
rosellaaaa 🍂.
This product does not burn eye . Can buy it for the price because it is suitable for use daily. It also can see in any shop place, and this is good because some products you can not find them everywhere.
katie r.
Armagh, NI
Great at removing makeup, so easy and quick to use. Takes off harsh makeup when needed. Great when I’m feeling lazy and need something quick but it is still amazing for my skin. Not expensive at all. Love this product❤️
Elizabeth A.
london
This is great. I use this to remove makeup and it does that just brilliantly. No tight feeling, no perfume to irritate or nasty ingredients. Just a simple cleanser/makeup remover that works efficiently and doesn't cost too much...400ml for £4.99 in Boots stores which is good value. I find one bottle lasts me just under 2 months.
Assiralc T.
Doral, FL
nothing better than this micellar water, I love it! 😍 eliminates super fast all waste makeup is perfect for my day to day.Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
carmen j.
Pontevedra
my fave micellar water!! i love how it takes my makeup off so easily while is so gentle to my skin, which feels super fresh after using this product. 100% recommended
Claire H.
Strathaven, South Lanarkshire
This is magic in a bottle! It removes all my make up without any hassle at all! I usually wear Estée Lauder double wear foundation on a daily basis and find that some facial soaps or micellar waters struggle to remove it. It can take a few wipes or washes to remove it all, however this literally dissolves it all on an instant! Even waterproof mascara. I've never come across anything like it before. My skin feels so refreshed and clean. It doesn't dry it out at all either. I have extremely sensitive skin and it doesn't even irritate it either. It feels as though I'm just using plain water, that's how pure it feels! A bottle of it lasts a while too and isn't expensive at all.
Lia D.
Scarborough , ON
I’ve been looking for a new makeup remover to replace my Clean & Clear foaming eye makeup remover as it’s very drying. I decided to try this after hearing such hype for the product. My skin is very sensitive/ acne prone so an unscented products are a must. It has a little scent but it just reminds me of alcohol(which it doesn’t contain funny enough). This is easy to use however I do find myself having to use more than expected; though it is a “water” so I couldn’t expect not to. It does a decent job but it needs a couple cleanses to get everything off. It’s not drying which I love and, I found my skin extremely smooth leaving the texture of my skin looking a lot more refreshed and youthful. Would I repurchase? Probably not despite the great deal Walmart has on it. I am interested to try the waterproof formula maybe that will work better for removing makeup(even though I don’t wear waterproof anything). Overall good product that is a good dupe for the Bioderma micellar water!
Ann-marie M.
England
This is one of the best garnier products I have ever used the best thing about it is that it can clean your makeup but it can also cleanse your face at the same time
Raveena S.
I love how it removes my makeup in just one go, all I do is take in a cotton pad and place it on my eyeshadow wait for few seconds and whooosh all clean. Love it !!!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.