BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Niamh D.
This micellar water is the only micellar water I'll ever buy, I was a skeptic at first because the other brands of micellar water that I have tried have left my skin feeling sticky but I don't get that with this product. It doesn't sting my eyes if it goes in accidentally and it's not too harshly scented which I appreciate after having sensitive skin. The packaging is nice and I think you get a lot for what you pay :)
sophie h.
Norwich
Without a doubt the best micellar water I've ever used. Everyone raved about it and most certainly lived up to those standards! It is so gentle upon the face and on the eyes, I find it even removes glitter from my lids which is AMAZING as I love to wear a glitter look! Value for money is excellent as I believe they stock this in Primark for a cheaper price anyway, but it's already reasonably cheap! Highly recommended
Hafssa T.
Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 If you have dry skin and you are looking for a cheap cleansing make up product this micellar water is your goal . 6$ cleans very well without drying your face totally worth every cent try it out nd let me know what you think . Trust me you won't regret it .
Sandra L.
Pärnumaa, Häädemeeste vald
Love it! It removes makeup so well, but I love the most about this product, that it doesn't leave mu skin oily. I find that most if the micellar waters and makeup removers leave my skin very heavy and I feel like I shoult rinse my face. I do always use another cleanser with my magnitude london after removing my makeup, but in the mornings I just use this micellar water. It just leaves the skin fresh and clean.
Ruth W.
Lanarkshire
An absolute staple in my skin care routine. I use this every day for freshening up my face before my make up application and after to make sure my face is free from any residue before I apply any night cream etc. This has never upset my sensitive skin and the handy little travel size is ideal for taking anywhere as the full size is rather bulky. Removes even waterproof mascara. Couldn't say a bad word about this.
Jennifer C.
London, London
This Garnier cleansing water is fab! I used to spend so long removing my makeup with the old style makeup remover wipes, that when I started using this product I was impressed of how quick, simple and effective this method was. Not without mentioning that this removes absolutely all your makeup! I haven't stopped using it everyday since I first tried it more than two months ago! I really recommend it, five stars!!
hannah louise d.
liverpool, merseyside
Always use this to take my makeup off and cleanse instead of wipes, it is good value and lasts a long time. I buy this from Superdrug as I can earn points also, it isn't harsh on your skin and i have sensitive skin and i'm allergic to most products however this is kind to my skin
Summan M.
England
The L'Oréal Micellar Cleansing Water Removed My Makeup In A Couple Of Seconds As A Few Drops Were Only Needed On A Face Cloth, This Caused It To Cleanse My Face And Give It A Clean And Natural Look. The Water Hydrated My Face Which Made It Smooth And Less Oily As It Got Rid Of Dirt Easily. This Made Me Avoid Scrubbing My Face With Normal Water And A Wet Wipe As This Cleansing Water Soothed My Skin Into Perfection
Barbara S.
Glasgow, Glasgow
After trying several different kinds of micellar waters I gave this one another try after a less than good experience with it - and I am sooooo glad I did!
This is the best high street water on the market just now, it is completely fragrance-free and deep cleansing.
My only criticism is that it would be better with some sort of pump dispenser and there can be a bit of wastage with it coming out of the bottle too fast other than that I really cannot fault it
Vanesa G.
Miranda de ebro
A pesar de que no soy muy amiga de las aguas mincelares para desmaquillar, la de Garnier es la única que yo recomendaría.
La uso par desmaquillar los ojos y retirar bien la máscara de pestañas antes de pasar a la limpieza de la piel del rostro con un bálsamo limpiador.
Huele muy bien, a limpio y deja sensación de frescor. No reseca que es lo que yo pido principalmente en un limpiador porque mi piel es muy seca.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.