BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Tizi E.
I use this on my eyes makeup and it works brilliantly ! Cleans my make up in an instant leaving my eyes feeling fresh.   I don't need much of it and so it last very long to me.
The bottle cap is made well so that you cannot risk throwing it too much in the cotton pad. Moreover it has a very pleasing scent.
I am at the second bottle and I will definitely buy this again!
serpil d.
Toronto , ON
I love this stuff. It really works well for taking off makeup or just refreshing your face in the morning and are too lazy to wash it. I just soak a cotton pad and set it on my eye for a few seconds to breakup the product and I wipe away. It really is a fabulous product especially for the price! Best Micellar water I've ever used!
Rodica M.
This is a dream for taking off make up. I am not normally a fan of taking make up off with cotton pads, but I must say this cleanser melts the make up off and is so much gentler on the skin than my usual make up wipes. I would definitely recommend this product for people that want a gentle effective way of removing their make up.
Sophie M.
Barnstaple , Devon
Having a good makeup day but time to remove it and have that bare face feel again mircalar water is for you! I have the 3 in one pink bottle and it's a m a z I n g I really cannot describe how amazing it is other than it removes all my makeup with no residue or a sticky feeling face amazing for all beginners and a good price too!
Jayde B.
I am in love with this. It is my number one makeup remover, it's not harsh on my skin, it doesn't feel like there are any chemicals in it, and it removes my waterproof eye makeup with ease. I think it's a very great price for how well it works. I would recommend to anyone looking for a makeup  remover that is gentle on the skin.
Georgina🌹 H.
West Yorkshire
This product is so lovely when using in make up removal routine as it doesn't burn your face which a lot of cleansing products I feel can do. Really gentle on the skin, affordable. Can purchase in most drug stores, highly recommended.
Tess F.
Love this stuff! I am new to Micellar waters so this is the only one I've tried (along with their waterproof one) and I love it! Takes off all my makeup with ease, even the more stubborn bits like my mascara. Also doesn't irritate my eyes (the waterproof one does, however) which is rare since I have very sensitive eyes! Love it!
Jade H.
Higham , Barnsley
Works so so so good fot removing makeup fast and easy!
I use it for so many different things, removing makeup, cleaning eye makeup or liner up, even as a quick spot clean if i want to use a brush and its dirty! (Only personal brushes)
I also keep this in my freelance kit and always use before application as it leaves skin soft!
Cathy S.
Belfast , Antrim
Been using the product in various size options for a few years. Does exactly what it says. I'm trying to only use it as a back up or in situations were I don't have time to do my full regime and do find them a better product x10000 than using face wipes. It's very good for removing mascara and eyeliner from the waterline without stinging my eyes like Other make up removers would!!
Aleksandra K.
Not the best one and not the worst one. I like it for its price, delicate scent and action, cleaning availability. I don't like it for it's foaming. Also it's good that the company decided to profuse it in large bottles of 700 ml.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.