BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How long does this last if I use it everyday?4 Answers
lini s.
India
Highlights

All-in-1 cleanser and makeup remover cleanses, removes makeup and refreshes skinSurprisingly powerful yet gentle to skin, micelle technology attracts dirt, oil and makeup like a magnet without harsh rubbingAll skin types, even sensitive

This All-in-1 cleanser is surprisingly powerful yet gentle to skin. It effectively removes makeup, cleanses and refreshes skin. A multi-purpose cleanser that contains Micellar technology. Like a magnet, micelles capture and lift away dirt, oil and makeup without harsh rubbing, leaving skin perfectly clean, hydrated and refreshed without over-drying.

TO REMOVE EYE MAKEUP: Hold pad over closed eyes for a few seconds, then gently wipe without harsh rubbing.
TO CLEAN SKIN & REMOVE FACE MAKEUP: Gently wipe all over until skin is completely clean from makeup and impurities. Use daily, AM/PM. No need to rinse.

Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.

Scent: Unscented

Health Facts: Contains micellar water, Sulfate-free, paraben-free, dye-free, fluoride-free, no fragrance added, phthalate-free, aluminum-free

Product Form: Liquid

Wellness Standard: Meets minimum requirements, no fragrance added, paraben-free, phthalate-free

Recommended Skin Type: Normal

Beauty Purpose: Skin tone improvement, makeup removal, basic cleansing
Sara-Tamara W.
HANDS DOWN THE BEST !! Removes my makeup so nice, and super gentle on even eye makeup ! Takes off stubbron mascara. My skin feels so soft after, and looks fantastic. My favourite makeup remover !
Chloe G.
Gloucestershire
Easy to take of makeup with a cotton pad I bought it at Superdrug for £1.99 don’t need a lot of product a little goes a long way. It definitely met my expectations. I would buy it again yes :)
Olivia P.
I love to use this product as a morning facial cleanser because it makes you feel very fresh after a nights sleep and is quick to use if you've no time for a shower in the morning
Natoya E.
Mission , BC
I found this didn't work as well as I thought it would. I definitely soothes the skin but it doesn't really clean the skin as well as you would think. There are some residues left over.
Andrea B.
Cluj-Napoca
I use this mainly to remove eye makeup. But after I wash my face, I use this to remove any excess traces of makeup. You would be amazed at what comes off yet! My skin isn't left feeling dry or tight. I love this and will buy again.
love this make up remover, easily removes mascara and need very little product to remove full face of make up, really like xGarnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Nicoleta B.
Bucharest
This is my all time favorite micellar water! I like how smooth my skin is  after I use it and that it takes my makeup off super fast with no more than 2 cotton pads
Tia M.
Doncaster
Soothes the skin and takes off all excess makeup that I have missed. Have seen visible improvements in my skin over the period I have been using and I haven’t even finished the full bottle yet
Caro B.
Está agua micelar es súper efectiva para retirar el maquillaje e impurezas del día. No reseca la piel ni la maltrata, es ideal para piel mixta/grasa. La recomiendo mucho, me encanta.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.