BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Demi S.
Durham, Darlington
I honestly love this product, I have bought this numerous times since my first purchase. It's great if you have sensitive skin like I do as it literally just feels like water but it actually removes makeup. It also removes mascara rather than smudging it across the rest of your face. I'd definitely recommend this and continue to use myself.
Nikoll I.
Domnesti, Ilfov
It was a good product. At first I didn't like it very well because I felt like it makes mu face a little bit dry. But after few uses My skin got used to it and it's one of the products I usually have it in my drower with cleansing products.
Kine Sofie E.
This micellar water works so good! It removes all makeup from the skin and it doesn't makes the skin feel dry or anything. It also cleans away oil you have on the skin. I have very sensitive skin and often get red when I use products like this but not with this. I use the micellar water everyday so I strongly recommend it.
Elle B.
Southend-on-Sea
This cleanser definitely does a good job of removing stubborn makeup and cleansing the skin. My skin always feels refreshed and clean after using it. However I feel it has recently broken me out whenever I use it, which I'm going to put down to a personal reaction as I know how popular this product is. I also feel when I apply it to a cotton pad I have to use a lot of cleanser to soak the pad enough.
Andrea S.
Victoria, BC
This is my go to micellar water. I've tried many and i always seem to go back to this one. It takes off makeup really well. Even heavy mascara. It leaves your skin feeling hydrated and nourished without leaving a heavy residue, which I hate!
Zoe S.
Being someone who plays with a lot of makeup running a beauty blog and youtube this stuff is needed! It is really good at removing even waterproof eye makeup and is simple to use with a cotton pad. My skincare collection is never without this water, infact i just stocked up with another 4 bottles this morning.
Natalia S.
Manchester, Manchester
I wear a lot of black eyeliner so was looking for something other than wipes to clean my face at the end of the day. This works great, isn't oily but moisturises the skin. Handy bottle sizes are available. Good price, especially when on sale
AlishaTurvey T.
This is the best facial cleanser i have used so far. i suffer with sensitive skin on my face, and tends to dry out when it occurs. this has helped my skin stay silky smooth and perfectly fine. :) garnier skin care is most definitely the one for me, highly commendable for those with sensitive oily/dry skin.
Emma W.
High Street, Brackley
I tried this as an alternative to cleansing wipes which can be quite drying and rough on the skin. This was much gentler but still just as effective in removing  makeup. I just held cotton pads soaked in the water over my eyes for a few seconds, then simply wiped the makeup away. It left my skin feeling fresh and clean and also tightened my pores.
The T.
Vancouver, BC
This stuff is liquid gold. This is my all-time favorite method to remove makeup. Anything else I have tried ends up being sticky, having to rinse it off, or is super messy.

It easily takes off oil and makeup from your face, and then you’re done! No need to rinse it off afterwards. Perfect for a late night out, and you arrive home and want to go right to sleep.

Favorite holy grail product list!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.