BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?4 Answers
Kiona M.
Clarksville, TN
Purchased at: ULTA
I LOVE THIS STUFF. It’s awesome for my super sensitive skin. No scrubbing is required and it leaves my skin feeling so so fresh and clean. All my makeup comes right off. I have purchased a big bottle and a travel size and will continue using this product because it’s definitely a staple for me.
Maria C.
Elverson, PA
This cleanser is great, I seriously love it. It’s so gentle, my makeup just slides right off. I don’t have to make sure I rinse which is a huge benefit. It’s such a time saver and my skin feels completely refreshed after using it!
Vivian W.
Purchased at: Walmart
This Micellar Water is amazing. I've stopped using makeup wipes and have only been using this to wipe off my makeup. I pour a few drops onto a cotton round and then lay it on my eyes for a few seconds and it gets rid of most of my eye makeup, just another wipe and I'm good and clean. I love it!
Jenna G.
This stuff is EXCELLENT!! Helps remove tough makeup and leaves a nice oily sheen on the skin. I like using it before or after I wash my face. Since I often use heavy and waterproof makeup, it’s much better and much more affordable than makeup wipes!!
🌻Claire E.
Houston
Purchased at: Amazon
It is surprisingly powerful yet gentle to skin. It effectively removes makeup, cleanses skin and refreshes. The multi-purpose cleanser contains Micellar Technology. Like a magnet, micelles capture and lift away dirt, oil and makeup without harsh rubbing, leaving skin perfectly clean, hydrated and refreshed without over-drying.
Taylor B.
Naperville, IL
Love this to remove my makeup! Breaks down the makeup so well and quickly. I also love that it doesn’t dry out my skin or make my skin overly greasy. It’s also great for cleaning your skin after the gym or being outside in the summer heat.
Heather A.
Groveland, IL
I love using this micellar water after I've cleansed my face to ensure all my make up is gone. It also removes dirt and impurities when you don't wear make up. It's made for all skin types, even sensitive skin. It's non oily and hasn't cause my combo skin to break out or irritate my rosacea.
Natalie G.
This remover isn’t greasy and leaves no residue (unlike other brands!). It isn’t smelly and left my skin feeling smooth and flowing! Will recommend to all my friends!!!
AZALI J.
This is the best micellar water out there! No fragrance, doesn't burn the eyes, gentle on skin, and truly removes makeup. This product is great for any skin types and works well as a gentle cleanser to remove dirt and oil from throughout the day. Absolutely love this and definitely recommend.
Samantha R.
Dallas, TX
The product smelled great and came in a super cute package, I’d give it a 10 aesthetically. But it left a residue on my face, even though it said there was no need to wash your face afterwards. I also followed it up with a makeup wipe and found leftover makeup that the product did not remove.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.