BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Sinéad /.
Melbourne
This product was okay. I bought it from a Priceline pharmacy shop. It took off most of the makeup I had on my eye, but after using water I could still see it didn't fully come off. I would recommend others try, but personally it dried my skin. Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Grace E.
Wembley, Middlesex
This product is my absolute go to, tones down redness and removes so much more makeup than a face wipe alone. It's a very gentle formula in simple packaging but it's incredibly effective, especially on sensitive and combination skin. This product is 5* quality at an affordable price. Too good to be true.
Brittany Y.
Toronto, ON
Very light cleansing for days where you didn't use makeup or for morning routine. Lots of product for the price and does manage to get lots of oil/dirt off. Only complaint is where if you did use makeup you should probably double cleanse since it won't remove everything. Definitely won't get rid of all waterproof makeup - buy the other bottle for that purpose.
Willyani P.
Aurora , CO
I got a little one just to try. This stuff is AMAZING!! Even after removing my make up with wipes, then washing my face, the stuff that gets on the cotton ball with this is so gross!! I use it at night and first thing in the morning (always after washing, before any oil/moisturizer). I will buy this again in a bigger size! Even though I have sensitive skin and breakouts, this product is perfect!
Heather W.
Cheltenham , Gloucestershire
Everyone is obsessing over the product recently, and I can completely understand why. This product is great on all skin types, and is from the drugstore! It's such a good price yet does the job and more! It's great for removing tough makeup at the end of the day, and doesn't break out my sensitive skin. I'm past my third bottle now and I will always buy more
Louise N.
A good reasonably priced micellar water which is widely available. A 400ml bottle provides up to 200 uses and removes 'most' make-up. I have personally found that it isn't great at removing my mascara, I have to work a bit harder on that, but on a light make up day before a second deep cleanse it's great.
maddison a.
London, London
This product is hands down one of the best products I own. I've been using it everyday, twice a day for over a year now and have had no problems watsover. I buy the big bottles and they are so inexpensive especially considering how long they last. The best thing about it is that because it's not oily it doesn't leave an annoying feel on your face afterwards. Makes you feel so fresh. Will definitely continue buying this product and would 100% recommend to everyone
Mich R.
I first tried this product 7 months ago and since then it is the ONLY makeup remover I have been buying. It exceeded my expectations as it takes off makeup so easily and even removes waterproof makeup. Many other cleansing waters that I have tried in the past always sting my eyes and make them very sore after trying to remove my eye makeup but this doesn't do this at all! It is honestly fantastic and worth every penny.
daisy w.
This is a great product and it removes makeup easy . But it's not too good with eye makeup . But it is still a great product and it's easy to apply an affordable price. So I think you should think about getting it . It me so much better than makeup wipes.
Carlotta D.
Mirano, Venice
I love this macellar water! I have been using this for almost a year and I can’t be more happy. It cleans fast and there’s no need to wash my face afterwards. It doesn’t sting my eyes and it takes off also my Kat von D liquid Lipstick. It’s also easy to find here in Italy too and it’s not super expensive
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.