BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Níni Z.
This is the best thing I Ever try for remove make up and trust me I've bien try a lot. The best part of it is that Garnier make it affordable for all the pockets because I live in México and here micellar water its very expensive... Thank you Garnier!
Hirra K.
United Kingdom
This is one of my favourite products to remove my make up off and I prefer this cleanser compared to using wipes for make up removal. The bottles great and you get a good amount in which will last you a while depending on how often you wear makeup. I brought it when it was on offer at primark which was great. It leaves your skin feeling soft and oil-free and its doesn't dry out your skin as I have combination skin.
Ellis D.
I've been using this product Morning and night for around a year and a half and noticed improvements in my skin straight away. It gently removes all dirt, oil and pollution in the skin and leaves the face feeling fresh. Great value for money and there are various sizes available which are suitable for all lifestyles. I recommend this product all the time.
Eve H.
Lancaster
Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 is so nice to use, take of all makeup and is so good for all skin types. I brought mine from Superdrug and was a really good price. I am a repeat buying and will keep buying. Even removed mascara ! Easy and simple :)
Abby T.
Sheffield, Sheffield
Gentle on skin, leaves it feeling really nice and fresh and moisturised after. This product is amazing for taking off your makeup, just a little bit on a cotton pad seems to melt it away. Not too harsh or painful round the eye area. Can also be used to freshen and cleanse even when not wearing makeup.
🔐
I love this makeup remover it's so gentle on the skin and eyes also great for false lashes but you still have to wash your face with a cleanser afterwards because it helps take off water proof makeup but it doesn't cleanse so make sure you cleanse your face after it
Shimaa G.
Az Zagazig , Ash sharqiyah

I really like this product, it really helps get off every little thing. It's so easy and if I'm in a hurry this is amazing because it is so fast. The only thing is I wish that the opening was a little smaller so the water did not get everywhere, if the product was thick it would probably work but I'd prefer it to be smaller. Other than that, it is great!
Sophie W.
Durham
I use this everything of my life! Amazing for my skin and very good value in price at Boots! Sometimes on offer but worth it anyway. Gentle on my sensitive skin and I always tell my friends about this product x Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Jessica T.
Hornchurch, Essex
My all time favourite to remove my make up, it's gentle on my skin but also harsh enough to remove the tough make up. It's the best remover that I have used, and it leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed. I love this to fix up make up mistakes, and also to cleanse my skin after a long day out.
Irene L.
Very nice product for cleansing and refreshing your skin. It is gentle and soothing. Wouldn't recommend this for removing waterproof makeup but it is amazing for cleaning up after foundation or regular makeup.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.