BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Katia N.
Purchased at: Walmart
Works fine but isn’t amazing either. I think it might work better as a second step to removing your makeup for example after a makeup wipe to make sure everything is off
c h.
This is a really good makeup remover because it gets all of your makeup off nicely. Just apply a bit onto a cotton pad and massage into the skin to remove the makeup. It is really simple and effective.
syd 💟.
Have used this for a few years now and will never use any other micellar water!!

I love how it keeps my skin hydrated when I take my makeup off rather than the dry feeling I often get with face wipes.
Claire H.
Good all round cleansing water. Does what it expects you want it to do. Doesnt dry out skin. But remember a micellar water cleans out the pores and you should finish off with toner to close the pores.
Lottie L.
Richmond , Richmond
The best cleanser and toner out there! This keeps skin soft and very clean. It is such a good price also and comes in a travel size. This product is a must for any skin type!
anne M.
Love this micelar water. I also used the other one, with argan oil. I am so effective about this product. it cleans very gentle and did not harsh your skin. it is affordable, anyone can buy it. recommend!
Karyn C.
north wales
I love this. Best product in the world. If I'm on the go and don't have time to cleanse and tone this is my best friend it's really gentle even for the eyes (if you don't have your eye makeup remover)
Zélie C.
Saint Martin de Crau
Une bonne eau micellaire. Démaquille et nettoie la peau. Assez agréable. Ne pique pas les yeux. Laisse une peau douce et nettoyée dès les premières utilisations. Je recommande avec plaisir. J’achète !
Chelsea S.
KELOWNA, MD
This stuff is the best and is super affordable! I love using this before cleansing my face, it gets all the makeup off easily as a pre cleanse routine. Will re purchase this one for sure, I love it!!!
Nicki E.
East Kilbride
This product is amazing. It is great for sensitive skin and always leaves my skin feeling really soft. It is great for removing my mascara and any eye liner I’m wearing. I love love love this product!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.