BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Cathy S.
Belfast , Antrim
Been using the product in various size options for a few years. Does exactly what it says. I'm trying to only use it as a back up or in situations were I don't have time to do my full regime and do find them a better product x10000 than using face wipes. It's very good for removing mascara and eyeliner from the waterline without stinging my eyes like Other make up removers would!!
Monica J.
I always use this after I've taken off my make up with simple wipes. It's like a magnet that picks up every trace of make up. My skin is left feeling clean and breathable. I bought the 700ml bottle and wouldn't use another micellar cleansing water! Love it
Alina Annick C.
Mexico
Like I say it before the best of the best! Totally in love with Garnier Miscellar Water! The best of the best! My daily cleanser! Is my 4th bottle of this micelar water. Beyond my expectations! Love it! :) So smooth with my face, no harsh, no irritating. Just perfect and leave my skin so fresh!
Samantha L.
Love this micellar water. I actually just purchased the super large bottle of it because I know I'll go through it. I use this to take off my eye makeup only to just wipe away any mascara or eyeliner I have without having to tug or rub at my eyes. I also use the micellar gel to remove the rest of my makeup. I was just going through the water to much to use it on my entire face.
Viktorija M.
Takes off all of the makeup in seconds, leaves skin smooth and moisturized. Amazing quality for the price. Gently soothes the skin and leaves no traces of leftover makeup. Packaging is quite nice, though the opening could be a little more secured.
Alina D.
Berlin
I bought this one to try out at Rossmann. Really liked it as it is really easy to remove make up with it (even waterproofed) the only I didn´t like that much, in comparison to my favorite from yves rocher, it is a bit more harder to my skin and not that soft. Also after using a lof of make up and taking it down with this cleansing water my skin feels sometimes a bit dry.
Amorè K.
Parys
The Garnier Micellar Cleansing watet is my go-to when removing my makeup. I absolutely love this product, it's long lasting and great value for money! It removes makeup so easily, it also works really well for removing eye makeup, it doesn't irritate my eyes at all. I definitely recommend this!✨
Tímea S.
Definitely one of the must haves in my beauty section. I love taking makeup off with this gentle watery remover. My skin doesn't suffer like when I use wipes and it's very effective. Not pricy either. Love it!
Claire E.
Renfrewshire, Paisley
I use this product on a daily basis after using basic make-up removing wipes and it's amazing to see how much makeup the wipes leave behind that this cleansing water is able to remove! I've noticed my skin stays considerably clearer when I use this product and see myself continuing to repurchase for the foreseeable future.
Poppy Y.
I have used many makeup removers and this is the only one that doesn't drag on my skin as I don't feel I need to run constantly. If I have some stubborn makeup I hold the cotton pad with the makeup remover on for a few seconds then wipe and it's gone. Also I feel it lasts longer than my lotion cleansers, more for your money and most of all feels a lot nicer and gentle to my skin.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.