BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Ayesha S.
Sharjah, Sharjah
I used to use an expensive brand of micellar water before, and generally looked down upon cheap ones. But once I got the Garnier one by mistake, and I gotta say it's one of the best mistakes I've made for my skin. It cleans up so well, I just need a couple of swipes to take off the heaviest of eye makeup, and believe me I really go all out with eye makeup and eyeliner, being middle eastern and all. It's so much lighter on my pocket, and I get great quality product. It's amazing, cheap, and definitely life saving. I've never been blinded by this accidentally getting into my eye. Would recommend to buy a bunch of these, since you can never have enough!
Katy F.
Belfast
My absolute holy grail makeup remover! Having used micellar water for years, I was an avid Bioderma fan, often paying ridiculous amounts of money on eBay or Amazon for what I believed was the best makeup remover on the market. Admittedly I was sceptical to try this Garnier version but since doing so I have not looked back. Bioderma pales in comparison to this product which I have been using religiously since it launched. It removes everything including my NYX waterproof eyeshadow base and liquid liner. Anyone who doesn't use this product is undoubtedly missing out!
izz b.
uk
Takes of makeup quick and easily, dosent irritate my skin at all and lasts me ages. Also cleanses the skin so it feels soft afterwards!! Would recommend cleansing with a facial cleanser afterwards however
Louise A.
Nottingham , Nottinghamshire
This product really does what it says on the tin. It's a cheap product so I wasn't expecting wonders but it really takes all of your makeup off and doesn't leave any residue like face wipes will and is great to use as a 1st cleanse to then use another cleanser over. This product is not harsh and so can be used in the eye area to remove eye makeup and I imagine this would be good for sensitive skin too. I'm on my second bottle of this at the moment and I would definitely buy this again! Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Izzy S.
Bury , Manchester
I absolutely love love this product, I use this morning and night and I have found that my skin looks refreshed, bright and is really smooth. I think that it is a good value for money and I would defiantly buy it again! It easily removes makeup but can also be just a quick face refresh when you have no makeup on, it comes in travel size which is great for traveling ! And also and extra large which is massive but good for if you live for away from any shops or you won't be able to shop for a while and so you may need a large one to last.... Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
julia m.
Valinhos
I have used micellar water for quite a while now, and i've tried many brands, and personally i think that this is one of the best for me, it removes the makeup very easily and leaves the skin light and soft, the skin does not become oily after the use.
I do rinse afterwords even though it says its not needed, but despite that, everything that it clames to do, it does.
The packaging is great, and the price is very good, love the product !!
Jasmin H.
Cardiff
This product was raved about constantly by my friends and online and when I purchased it for the first time I loved it ! It took my makeup off so easily and my skin felt really clean straight after. However when I do use this I feel like it dries my skin out as it's not a very moisturising product which isn't awful but it makes my skin feel stiff and squeaky which I don't like in a skincare product . I do however recommend this product as it is really inexpensive and it does what it is suppose to do I just do not feel like it's the best on the market .
Celeste 1.
England
Absolutely love this bottle of liquid gold,there is nothing make up wise and cleansing wise this can't do,has no fragrence,leaves your skin perfectly clean even gentle enough to remove eye make ,without making your eyes smart,it leaves my skin fresh like blank canvas,.Young ,or old once you've used this you can get rid of all those multiple products leaving just this one ,a little goes a long way.
Kirsten J.
This is the best thing I used for taking my make up off. It works really well, leaves my skin feeling super soft and you don’t need a lot at a time so it lasts for ages. Definitely recommend this product.
Fajer1504 f.
tabuk,saudi arabia
صراحة من افضلللل مزيلات الميكب الي جربتها😍😍👌🏻
ولا يجفف البشرة وسعرة مناسببب جدا 29 ﷼
البديل الأرخص لمزيلات الميكب الغاليه👍🏻👍🏻❤️
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.