BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?3 Answers
Louanne T.
Orleans
The pink one is the best!!!
works great on my sensitive dry skin !
Gentle , remove all my makeup.
Do not use the blue one, i feel that it gives me acne ...
Encarni V.
Cartagena
Me encanta esta agua micerar ya que con solo un producto te deja la piel perfectamente limpia y cuando no tienes mucho tiempo es perfecta para desmaquillarte rapidamente.
Stephanie W.
Kings Park Drive , Ayrshire
I love this cleanser and it makes me feel so fresh! It's gentle on the skin but cleans it well. Only downside is that it can sometimes sting the eyes if you use too much.
Madeleine O.
The perfect product for makeup removal. You just put it on a cotton pad and wipe the product right off. No need to rinse or anything. So easy to use and kind to the skin.
anais y.
Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 Ideal for oily skin removes the simplest residue and does not burn in the eyes ❤❤❤❤ and It smells beautiful
Rebecca A.
Sault Ste Marie, ON
I love this for taking off my makeup or just freshening up my face. It removes my mascara and foundation beautifully. It smells good and doesn't burn if you get it in your eyes.
angelica m.
Es mi favorita! Ayuda a remover hasta el maquillaje más difícil y en especial el area de los ojos! Es perfecto para piel delicada y puedes encontrarlo hasta en tamaño XL
Pranali S N.
India
I used the oil based cleanser since my skin is on the drier side! This ised to work good too.I started out with this one and then switched! Good for oily skinned people!
Demilee M.
clackmannanshire
Totally swear by this and have done for years!! Get more of my makeup off in one wipe with this than I do with three makeup wipes. 100% recommend. Great value for money.
Billie P.
High Farm Road, Halesowen
My go to cleanser. This cleanser is affordable and amazing quality! What more could you ask for?! Always gets my makeup off quickly and not leaving barely any remnants.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.