BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
glossytutorial A.
Ajman , Nuaimeya towers
This thing is very nice! It removes my makeup in minutes! I have oily skin and most makeup removers dry out my skin but this one doesn’t. It keeps my skin normal and moisturized. It is very effective to remove makeup and very affordable. I will recommend it to everyone because anyone who has dry or oily or combination skin can use it. It works the best on every skin type!
Humayra B.
This is amazing! It gets of most of may makeup on the first swipe and even manage to get of the stubborn waterproof mascara. I like to use this before washing my face, making it easier and more effective. It is very hydrating which is perfect for me as i have dry skin.As the water is clear,   you can really see when your makeup comes of (which come on, is extremely satisfying). I would really recommend this as its easy to use and is a drugstore product, so its perfect for this who have a low budget!
Renee C.
Toronto, ON
I bought this last week and have been using it regularly to help remove my makeup. I love that it's no fragrance and no alcohol, since I have sensitive skin, alocohol based products can make my skin irritated. It also doesn't have that usual chemical taste when I use it to remove lipstick. The only reason why I took a star off is because it didn't remove all makeup after two facial pads but it is very effective in taking out waterproof makeup products. Definitely recommend!
Hajer z.
Garnier SkinActive All-in-1 Mattifying Micellar Cleansing WaterGarnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 o the South African market, plus I haven’t been testing them for a full month (which is usually what I like to do with all my skincare products for review purposes).  As luck would have it, about a week after I bought these 2 bottles, Garnier South Africa sent me a press drop that contained both as well.  Totally jumped the gun on this one (it actually happens SO often), so I’ll have to include the extras in a giveaway at some stage.  I’ll probably include one of each in a ‘Pamper Hamper’, as mentioned in this blog post.

What is micellar water?  Turns out micellar water has been around for over 100 years, first gaining popularity in France, where it was designed to help Parisians deal with the region’s harsh water supply.  The formula is made of micelles(microscopic, single-layer fatty bubbles) suspended in soft water.  Micelles act likemagnets, gently lifting away makeup, sebumand impurities from the skin.  Rather than containing a foamy solution that strips your skin of moisture and leaves behind harsh chemicals,micelles cling on to the dirt and makeup on your skin and dissolve them in one easy no-rinse step.

Somewhere between cleanser and a toner, you simply pour a little bit on a cotton round, then wipe your skin clean – it really is that easy and it feels very refreshing!  I’m a huge fan of using it fordouble-cleansing either before or after washing my face.  I also use it in the morning to remove any leftover residue after sleeping with a heavy night treatment / overnight mask.
As someone who currently has dry, dehydratedand sensitive skin, I loved that the pink top bottle is non-drying, non-irritating and didn’t cause anyflareups.  If you have oily or combination skin, don’t fret just yet – the minty green bottle is the one for you!
Jay L.
Although this product is good at removing make up it is not suitable for sensitive skin. It wasn't harsh on the skin however it irritated my eyes making them sting and water. It also made my skin burn (not as painfully as the word suggests it was just uncomfortable) Despite this I continues to use it and I always experienced the same issues. It also made my skin feel tight and dehydrated. So I don't think it is suitable for dry skin. However the product itself does as it says and is excellent at removing makeup, but I don't think it works from my dry and sensitive skin type
Merce S.
This product seems a bit expensive for what it is. It is a good product, I do not say otherwise, but it will be my usual brand of makeup or my skin type that does not help make the makeup go easily with this brand, but the product is very refreshing and does not sting or anything for style. If you do not use a make-up brand (especially eyes) that your products are very water resistant the makeup will instantly go away.
Sophia S.
Wolfville, NS
This is such an easy product to use! I recently bought it for the first time at the beginning of summer knowing that I would be travelling and camping and might not have water or a sink and this was such a good product to buy! The bottle says to use a cotton pad to apply but sometimes I just use my hands if I don't have one and it works great! It might not be the most sanitary but I haven't broken out because of it. This product has cleared up my skin and I always feel refreshed after I use it.
Megan L.
Enniskillen
I can 3 bottles of this in my house at all times. This is the only thing I know for sure takes my make up off properly. I fear leaving make up on my face overnight like nothing else and I literally feel dirty if I don't use this. I use it to take off my make up and to clean my face before applying any moisturiser or primer. I will always have a supply of this nearby its so cheap, so useful and I couldn't recommend it enough.
Ashley L.
Prince george, BC
I love this product! I use it in the morning as part of my skins care routine before makeup, and it works great! It’s light on the skin, and removes all excess dirt/anything that builds on my face while I sleep. It dries quickly and leaves my skin feeling soft and refreshed! Since I started using it my skin overall feels softer and my pores and smaller!
Caitlin Q.
Glasgow
This is the ONLY product i will take my makeup off with because it is so gentle on your skin and it takes it off with one swipe on my faec! It is such a low maintenance cleanser and it does not damage your skin therefore it is perfect for my dry and sensitive skin. It makes my skin feel clean and pure
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.