BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Jordan H.
Spring elms Lane , Little baddow
I think this is such a good way to remove makeup quickly! I think it is such a good price for the quality! It's very gentle on my skin, and ticks all my boxes. It doesn't leave a weird film on my face once all makeup is removed, a little goes a long way and makeup is removed almost instantly and for the best outcome that my skin doesn't feel dry afterwards!
Dovie Shane C.
Scarborough , ON
I purchased this one from Walmart and it was very cheap but it is very effective. I like that it doesn't have any smell. It is gentle to the skin and it is easy to use. It isn't greasy at all. It also works so well on removing eye make up and eyeliners. I have mine for almost a month now. This works so well and I love it!
Amie R.
St Leonards, East Kilbride
Using a cotton pad, the micellar water removes all make up, even mascara, leaving your skin feeling soft and fresh. it is inexpensive and a little goes a long way.  I was very pleased with this cleansing water and I will continue to use it as it is more effective and less time consuming than some other cleansers/make up removers out there. Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Rebecca S.
Liverpool
Honestly anyone who doesn't love this product hasn't tried it. It works wonders, comes in three different variations for different skin types, you get a lot for the £3.33 i paid (special offer at boots) and they even do a huge 700ml for £8! Now anyone who would rather pay £20 for another brands version because they're high end and must work better needs to try this and tell me they see obvious differences to justify that!
Chelsea S.
Kingston, Surrey
I used to use this, I think for my skin it doesn't do what I need it to do, I have quite sensitive skin, but it is great for the value and I think the packaging is super cute. The price again is great too, Superdrug and online sell it so if your skin isn't too sensitive and you need a decent micellar water in your skin care routine definitely give this a go.
Ihza Mae E.
Metro manila, Caloocan city north
I’ve been using it since I got 18, and it was my everyday skin care routine, it refreshen my face and you will a feel a cool when you start putting up in your face. And the good with it, this product has a cleansing effect where in such a good thing u dont need to put a cleanser on your face and straight up on the mousturizer. I really recommend it for such girls, that are too lazy to wash up your face every night!
Courtney R.
This product is amazing! I use this every time I remove my make up and have done for a long time! I purchase this from Superdrug and it isn't too pricey. I use soft cotton pads and my make up is removed instantly as a little goes a long way with this product! I prefer this over make up wipes as I feel as if it takes it off a lot better. Highly recommended
Yusra A.
Jeddah, Makkah
the first ever makeup remover i used and fell in love with. it removes everything and you feel so fresh after. i have sensitive skin but this did not cause any break outs or anything. i am almost done with this, need to repurchase.
Dandy m.
Mansoura City, Egypt
No matter how much we love doing makeovers, we all get lazy when it comes to removing it This cleansing solution by garnier is my go to option and no doubt, my favourite as well. Easy to use, its skin friendly and by that i mean there's no itching and it has zero side effects. It is suitable for all skin types. This can be found in any local supermarkets
TutorGirl➰ H.
So gentle on the skin. So easy to use! I repurchase this all the time as it is so effective!! I always have 3 in my room because I’m so in love with it! Love love love it!!! I use a cotton pad and a tiny bit of this and in one swipe I could get my entire dramatic smokey eye look off!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.