BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Caitlyn S.
I only use this product to take off my eye makeup. I have to sensitive of skin to use it all over my face. I received this in a top box subscription and I can't say I've used any others to compare it too. But this product works wonders, it's so gentle and clears everything off my eyes. It doesn't leave my skin greasy or sticky!
Mandy R.
East Selkirk, MB
I first received a sample size of Garnier's Micellar Water in a beauty box and have been re-purchasing it since! It is my ultimate face cleanser and make-up remover. Perfect for any day or situation. It leaves my skin refreshed, doesn't dry out my skin or make it oily and removes my make-up so easily. Definitely will be re-purchasing again and again. Plus it's at a price I can afford. Highly recommend.
Abbie L.
Chester
I love this miccelar water! The big bottle just lasts and lasts, I’ve had mine for 6 months and after using it every day, I’m not even half way through. It removes make up and leaves skin feeling soft and clean. It feels so nice after a day of wearing make up, really refreshing! I would definitely recommend this, and the larger bottle is definitely worth your money!
Brianna L.
Sundre, AB
It was okay. I read quite a few rave reviews on this in the beauty blogging community but honestly I didn't find that it removed my makeup very well and that it took multiple cotton pads. Even after all that there was residue left on the skin. It's not an item you can use alone that's for sure. It definitely works better used in conjunction with other skincare prid
mariya p.
Leicester , Leicestershire
my favourite micellar water ever. it gets rid of all traces of makeup, and even removes waterproof makeup, leaving your skin feeling squeaky clean. it doen't feel harsh or strip your skin of moisture, it doesn't result in a stinging/ burning sensation as other micellar waters i've tried do, and it's not heavily scented. best of all, it's affordable! I get a small bottle from Poundland for a mere quid and it lasts me ages.
Elle D.
Southampton , Hedge end
I swear by this stuff! It is fab for getting of any makeup that is tough of hard to get off like a water mascara for example. It really makes my skin feel very clean and doesn't even compare to a makeup wipe. If your struggling with spots and you use makeup wipes, I suggest trying this stuff because it helps cleanse the skin a LOT more! X
Hannah O.
Minster on sea, Sheerness
My mum bought me this a few weeks ago because I needed a new makeup remover. It was definitely gentle on the skin and very effective at taking my makeup off but I felt that it left my face feeling dry afterwards so it may not be the best for those with dry skin! The pice tag is good and the packaging simple but effective! I would recommend this to people with either combo/oily skin due to the dry feeling I was left with afterwards!
Connie M.
I have tried many micellar waters and nothing compares to this one!! It's so gentle not strong in fragrance and gets all the dirt/makeup off your face in a few swipes I actually swear by this stuff! I purchased a different micellar water a few weeks back and I'm trying so hard to get rid of it so I can rush out and buy this one again. Not a bad word to say about this product
Love the fact they sell a travel sized bottle so I don't have to take my huge one with me and it's so cheap!!!! 100% recommend
Shannon B.
Rowley Regis, West Midlands
I absolutely LOVE this cleanser for removing my makeup at night, as well as cleansing and refreshing my face before putting on makeup in the mornings! My skin is very sensitive, and this gently, but thoroughly, removes all of my makeup without drying out my skin or irritating it. I love that it is not scented as well, and that it removes my long-wearing mascara with no problem. Highly recommend-great value and works wonderfully!
Chantell W.
This product really works!!! I was really sceptical but when I finally tried this product I was amazed! This product breaks down stubborn makeup and gets rid of everything! It is water consistency and is used better with a cloth then your hands. I use this product mostly when I have heavy eye makeup from going out to a party or catching up with friends. This is probably the easiest product to use when removing makeup and can easily be incorporated in your daily facial routine. Absolutely love it!!!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.