BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?4 Answers
Samantha R.
Dallas, TX
The product smelled great and came in a super cute package, I’d give it a 10 aesthetically. But it left a residue on my face, even though it said there was no need to wash your face afterwards. I also followed it up with a makeup wipe and found leftover makeup that the product did not remove.
Melissa G.
Kingman, AZ
Its really hard for me to use skincare products but this product left my face so clean. It removed my makeup and did not irritate my skin at all. Very easy to use and extremely healthy for your skin. Definitely recommend this if you have problems using makeup wipes that irritate your skin.
Stephany M.
N Las Vegas, NV
I love this. I got this for free with a vox box. Not only does it work well. It’s easy to use. I work long hours and it’s nice to just come home and wipe off my make up and not have to spend 20 minutes when all you have on is concealer and mascara. Light weight. And you don’t need to rinse.
Stephanie P.
Purchased at: Walmart
My first time ever using Micellar cleansing water, so I don’t have much to compare it to, but so far I like it. This product is especially great for when I’m feeling lazy & do not feel like washing my face with facial soap. I also like that this product does not leave my face feeling oily.
Danielle J.
Hartford City, IN
I use the sensitive kind and really like it so far. The ingredients don't seem too bad. I haven't noticed improvement in my skin yet, but it's only been a few days. I will continue using.
Taylor Kusseling K.
This stuff WORKS! After receiving this for free, from Influenster, it instantly got put it my everyday skin care routine. This really takes off your makeup, even my ABH liquid lipstick, which is pretty tricky to get off. This doesn’t make your face to greasy, or oily, like baby oil will do and lives your skin glowing. I would highly recommend this to anyone!
Brittany F.
Macomb, IL
I want to thank Influenster for this free product I love micellar water it definitely helps remove makeup off my face . Micellar water should be in your skincare routine
Kaitlyn D.
Opelika, AL
I do not like this product at all. It’s suppose to be gentle, but it makes my eyes burn if used anywhere near them. It does, however, remove makeup very well without leaving a film on your face. I received this for free for trial purposes, but I don’t think I would ever purchase on my own.
keli b.
Fort White, FL
I love all Garnier products that I've used but the Micellar Cleansing Water is the best one yet.  I love that is removes all my makeup with the effects of water.  It doesn't sting your eyes if you get it in them and it doesn't dry out your skin.  I leaves me clean and soft.
Jeannine H.
Greensboro , NC
This product is affordable and gets the job done. It removes eye makeup and lipstick with ease. I was so excited to try this for the first time, and I would surely buy again. The bottle is huge, so I still have a lot left. I have recommended it to multiple friends, because it works and doesn’t leave film on your skin.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.