BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Alex C.
Stouffville, ON
Garnier's Skinactive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 Makeup Remover and Cleanser is a great product for quick and gentle make-up removing. Not only is your skin left feeling super soft, but it is left 100% clean with no sticky or uncomfortable residue. For those that do not like to use cleansers or don't have the time for them, this product is available in a small size or large size, adaptable for travelling overnight and a quick and effective removal!
Brooke C.
Chipping Norton, England
Okay... Where has this been all my life! I was extremely late to jump on the bandwagon with this, but boy am I glad I did. I first tried some of my brothers to remove some eye makeup since I didn't want to ruin my base. I couldn't believe how well it worked! It took all the makeup off easily, and without any stinging! Result! For something that costs that little, I didn't have much hope, but it is honestly incredible! I now always keep a bottle by the side of my bed, just incase I can't be bothered to do a full cleanse at night!
•Joanne Louise S.
Rugeley , Staffordshire
Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 for all you boys and gals that use this micellar water it's only £2.99 in savers for a 400ml compared to £6 in Superdrug you're welcome! This is my go2 cleanser to remove my makeup after a long day it has no perfume so it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin
Laura H.
I use this micellar water whilst I am travelling as it is more travel friendly and easier to use than oil or balm cleansers. I use it on a cotton pad to remove my eye make-up, but I don't feel it does as good a job as my oil cleanser. There are still traces of mascara left and I have slight panda eyes in the morning. There is no fragrance to the product, it lasts a long time and doesn't irritate my skin or eyes. You can also buy a more cost effective, bigger bottle if you go through it quickly or use it all the time.
Tara T.
Balham, London
This micellar cleansing water is one of the best skin care products I've ever used/discovered. I use it to cleanse my face, remove make-up, tone my face, moisturise, EVERYTHING. It's cheap and available in Boots, Superdrug, Sainsbury's, etc. Ever since I've used the product I found that my face hardly ever breaks out, it's soft and I have a clear and bright complexion. Highly recommend this product. This is my Holy Grail skincare product.
Jasmine T.
grimsby
I’ve used so many other micellar cleansing waters in the past and every single one of them I am allergic to and leave me with a rash and makes me break out but ever since I’ve had this, it soothes my skin and makes it feel really clean and fresh, goes deep down in my pores to get rid of all the dirt and makeup. It has reduced the amount of redness as well. Definitely will be using a lot more of and I definitely would recommend this product.
Marcia G.
liverpool
Thats rigth! Thats my favourite product to remove my make up. I using sence 2 years ago always this one i tryed others but my skin is a littlw bit sensitive with some produts and this one as the only one that doesnt cause me problems in my skin. 🙏
Liwaa L.
mahdi soumia
1,447 reviews
Je voulais passer en revue il ya longtemps, mais je n'avais pas la bouteille.  Croyez-moi sur ce point, si vous utilisez le maquillage tous les jours, cela va changer votre peau.  Je n'ai pas vraiment cru au battage médiatique jusqu'à ce que je l'ai essayé il y a 7 mois et je dois dire que cela fonctionne comme un miracle et un tellement changé ma peau.  Comme je l'ai déjà dit, je suis un grand fan de maquillage et j'en ai des tonnes, mais j'essaie toujours de nouvelles fondations, des rougissements et de la liste continue et étant une fainéante, j'utilise toujours des lingettes pour moi démaquiller.  En raison de cette habitude, j'ai l'habitude d'éclater et j'ai tout essayé, des lingettes aux démaquillants, mais rien n'a aidé.Comm
Kerri H.
Love love love this product. I purchased it from Superdrug store here in the UK. I use it to cleanse and refresh my skin or remove my make up.

There's no perfume so it doesn't irritate my skin or eyes when using.

Just love the on the go sized bottle, super handy when travelling.

Best thing, no rinsing required.

5***** great affordable product to buy!
Semen A.
misan
Moisturizing, facial cleanser, eye and face remover, and soothing, soothing skin for sensitive skin, deeply cleanses, and does not cause any burning or pain in the eye area. Try it for full makeup, light makeup, good conditioner, and fragrance free. And brabins, and now it has two types of one for normal skin and one for sensitive skin fatty, which I have for sensitive skin did not cause me any problems and very suitable for my skin.Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.