BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Puja P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I used this for about a year straight and it takes off my makeup amazing! I have not gone back to a regular makeup remover because this is so gentle and really gets every last bit of makeip off ! Love this
Chloe j.
This works a charm 😮 so It makes my face feeling wonderful....soft smooth fresh smelling wonderful!!!! Smells great!!! It’s wonder greats or it’s price and I buy it all he time!!! I swear by this stufff!!!!!
So S.
E1
I use this on clients and I have one for myself this is the the one that seems to work on most skin types. It leaves the skin feeling clean and smooth. I usually use a toner and moisturiser straight after.
Rhian F.
Ive only every bought this once as im going through a stage of trying all different ones🙈 it worked very well and brought the makeup up easily, this is in my top 5 so far. Its great for sensitive skin too😀
Daniミla M.
Italy
the product is valid, but for me it is not the most suitable because it slightly dries my skin. however, quickly removes all types of makeup in a few passes and does not require the use of other products.
Heaven L.
Edmonton
Awesome I love using this as a makeup remover it really does the trick . So easy and uncomplicated . First time user, and love the packaging not really sure how to apply it but I would definitely use again
Sofia B.
Great product! Removes all make up and dirt of your skin leaving your skin clean and refreshed, however, I found it leaves your skin very dry. This is a good priced affordable product! Overall very happy 😊
Shanine C.
Hamilton, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
I never had a product take off ALL my make up. Usually I have a light coat of mascara still there and eyeliner from my lash line. This stuff takes it off so fast with very little product used. It’s great.
Vanessa B.
McLennan
Purchased at: Walmart
This is great for everyday use. Takes makeup off so easily and is very gentle on the face. I have pretty normal skin type and this makes my face feel refreshed after a long or short day of wearing makeup.
makeup a.
rennes
I just love it
I use it like make-up remover and micellar
It cleans the skin very well , hydrate it, and it has a refreshing effect
You can use it for remove eye, face, lips make-up
I highly recommend it
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.