BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?3 Answers
Andrea B.
Cluj-Napoca
I use this mainly to remove eye makeup. But after I wash my face, I use this to remove any excess traces of makeup. You would be amazed at what comes off yet! My skin isn't left feeling dry or tight. I love this and will buy again.
Caro B.
Está agua micelar es súper efectiva para retirar el maquillaje e impurezas del día. No reseca la piel ni la maltrata, es ideal para piel mixta/grasa. La recomiendo mucho, me encanta.
Ines M.
Strasbourg
It’s a nice cleansing water for your face. It’s a bit harsh and I woudn’t use it for your eyes. It seems not to do the job for your eyes. Mascara stays. The packaging is nice tho.
Ishita S.
Works like magic for sure. For someone with oily skin, the miceller water works perfectly to balance out the oils without drying my skin and making it look super clean and fresh.
Jennifer P.
Wellingborough , Northamptonshire
I have never got on with garnier facial skincare products, but I decided to give this a whirl as my sister in law sweared by it and they did a sensitive version. The travel size was on offer in boots for a £1 too. I found that it really does remove all makeup!! Even if your wearing a lot of layers like primer, foundation, doublewear powder etc it does a great job at removing it all! But I found after continuous use and if you use it like a toner as well, it left my eyes dry and sore in the corner creases.
It’s good at removing eye makeup and it wasn’t an instant irritation or soreness. But after multiple days off use around the eye around i had a small almost flakey bit. Which is strange as I’ve used other toners before around the eye area and this has never happened. Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Ivis A.
Doral, FL
i received this product complementar from influenster. i love this product. it really cleans in depth your skin after heavy makeup. also the price is great for a big micellar water bottle.
Gurinder S.
canada
Purchased at: Amazon
I have been using it for removing tough waterproof mascara from eyelashes. It serves great. It removes very perfectly. It removes all makeup and make your skin feel so refreshed.
Elisa J.
Malaysia
Been used this product for about 5 months. When i first use it, i feel great! But after a few months i used it. I feel my face is oily and drying! For now i have stop to use it.
Kirsty G.
Merthyr Tydfil
It’s the only micellar water I currently use. It’s very gentle and has a formula which grips dirt and makeup particles to remove them swiftly and cleanly. A lovely product with a very affordable price tag.
Asmaa A.
Egypt
The best makeup remover I have used so far is very light on the skin and wonderful and does not cause allergies to my eyes as most other types can remove even make-up dizzy and does not cause irritation to the eye when it enters
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.