BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Melissa L.
Montreal, QC
Love this!! Use it every night after my makeup remover to get rid of any leftover makeup and cleanse my skin. Feels really refreshing and super gentle on the skin. I've already gone through a few bottles, definitely recommend! Good for sensitive skin like myself. And they have a few different ones for different skin types.
Hannah S.
I love this cleansing water. I use it after washing my face to get the excess dirt off or to take my makeup off. Im a repeat user and it is effective. Its affordable and the packaging is cute, i would say the smaller product could be cheaper and i love it when this is on offer. I definitely would recommend this to others
vasile m.
Valcea
It cleanse my skin and purifies .Micellar water is very good for your skin ,antibactireal ,it is natural and waterproof cleansing ,but I do not like that it has no smell,I know some people  prefer like these but me not exactly
Viktorija M.
Takes off all of the makeup in seconds, leaves skin smooth and moisturized. Amazing quality for the price. Gently soothes the skin and leaves no traces of leftover makeup. Packaging is quite nice, though the opening could be a little more secured.
Samantha L.
Love this micellar water. I actually just purchased the super large bottle of it because I know I'll go through it. I use this to take off my eye makeup only to just wipe away any mascara or eyeliner I have without having to tug or rub at my eyes. I also use the micellar gel to remove the rest of my makeup. I was just going through the water to much to use it on my entire face.
Alina Annick C.
Mexico
Like I say it before the best of the best! Totally in love with Garnier Miscellar Water! The best of the best! My daily cleanser! Is my 4th bottle of this micelar water. Beyond my expectations! Love it! :) So smooth with my face, no harsh, no irritating. Just perfect and leave my skin so fresh!
Inka E.
Helsinki
It's a great product for taking your makeup off and overall cleaning your face. It's gentle and it leaves the skin and eyes looking like brand new. The packaging is also very cute and the size of the bottle is a big plus. You get so much product with so little money. Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Elise P.
I really like this micellar water. It's affordable and does the job. I generally cleanse my face, then soak a cotton round with this and swipe over my face and it seems to remove the remainder of missed product. It's also good for those lazy days where I feel too tired to remove my makeup but know that I should.
Charlotte F.
Chessington, Surrey
This product is a great first step to removing make up, I use this to remove my make up before fully cleaning my face it does a great job of removing the majority. It's doesn't make your skin dry out. You can buy the small one for traveling too. I also like to use it when I just want to freshen my skin when I am bare faced.
Tímea S.
Definitely one of the must haves in my beauty section. I love taking makeup off with this gentle watery remover. My skin doesn't suffer like when I use wipes and it's very effective. Not pricy either. Love it!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.