BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
member-c93ce
Je l’utilise comme démaquillant et il est et génial pour cela. Le prix est très bon. Je l’ai seulement utiliser une fois mais je me l’achèterais a nouveau n’importe quand. Il est très doux sur la peau, j’adore!
LEAR35774 | MAYELA RODRIGUEZ M.
I got this a while ago and hadn't really been using it because I had another eye makeup remover I really liked. Well...last night my little girl got into my waterproof eyeliner (she wanted to draw a pair of eyebrows on herself I guess and ended up making herself look like squidward). The tears are because I was laughing so hard and she thought she had done a stellar job. Not the pinnacle of my parenting moments I guess. Anywho. So the eyeliner is the Kiss Me Heroine Make Impact Liquid super waterproof eyeliner. It's essentially bulletproof, and as you can see, she used a LOT of it. Also, it was on the counter (white) and floor (white) so I needed something that I had a lot of. I grabbed this and surprisingly it worked like a charm!! Removed everything from her face as well as the counter and floor. I could not be more pleased and I have my beautiful little non-monobrowed little girl back. I'll be using it more often.
Ryanne S.
Makes my skin feel so soft after a long day of wearing makeup. you dont need to wash your face because this alone removes all the makeup well. it tones your skin and also removes makeup. i love this very much because this is very affordable and very effective! already finished mine and want to buy another 😭
elina m.
The best cleansing water I ever used always re buy again! Recommend for others takes off make up so easy don't need rub and even take off easy waterproof mascara
Sallie G.
Cheadle , England
This product does the job but it leaves a weard coating on your face. After I use this product I go back with a clean and dry makeup removing pad and whipe down my face. It would be nice if it didn't leave this we are coating to your face. Plus it moistrises your face, it gives it a nice soft feel. It smells good but it's a bit expensive. A little bit goes a long way. I deffinatelly think people should buy this product because it is amazing you only need a little bit and swipe your face and your away. You've just got to remember if you don't like the coating it leaves on your face wipe it down with a clean makeup removing pad. Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Thais C.
Doral, FL
Perfect and easy way to clean and remove the makeup from my face. Has a great texture, smell and my skin feels great after using it! I totally recommend this product :)
Joanna C.
Caldicot
I have so much love for this product! After a long of wearing make up, and all you want to do is take it off and go to bed or carry on with the day but that dreaded thought of scrubbing your face to get your make up off, making your skin sore and using a half pack of wet wipes just to take off 1 days worth of make up. Well that problem is over with Garnier micellar water, just put a small amount on a cotton pad and wipe off, it’s that simple. No more scrubbing and using 5+ wet wipes just one pad cotton pad and little bit of this water based product and your make up is gone! No more inflamed skin from scrubbing and your skin in genuinely left feeling fresh and clean and ready to take on another day of make up!
Brie H.
Cooloola cove
This product is easy and portable. Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 removes all make-up even on the sensitive areas such as eyes and mouth. I own the 125 ml 'on the go' bottle for sensitive skin also and both are amazing products that thoroughly removes make up from pores. I was happy to know that this product is dermatologically tested and hyperallergenic. Ive used both products for weeks and have visibly seen a difference in my skin. It is available at just $8.39 but price will vary on purchase place.
Inês J.
Cascais
By now you can not escape the Garnier Miscellar Water madness. Pretty much every beauty YouTuber is talking about it. So I decided to try.

As a non profissional, not even that good, make up… person, I want it to see if this was a better way to remove my makeup, that the way I usually do which is makeup removing wipes (also from Garnier).

The Set up

On a normal day I wear: face primer, foundation, concealer, compact powder, eye primer, eye shadows, eyebrow pencils and mascara.

My usual routine before going to bed is: use the makeup wipes (Also from Garnier for sensitive skins) to remove my makeup, apply a tonic (Bioten Skin Moisture) and then the night cream. I usually use 1 single wipe to remove all my make up and 1 cotton disk with tonic.
Garnier Miscellar Water

I know that, for a lot of people with sensitive skin, the fact that this product has no smell is a good thing. For me, I feel like it’s missing something. It makes the whole experience less pleasant, maybe because I’m used to having that fresh clean smell that my tonic provides.

Also, I know that cotton disks are way less expensive than the wipes, but somehow, the fact that I need about 6 disks to remove all my makeup completely, makes me think that it is a waste. I have to use 1 for each eye, and then another to make sure that both eyes are clean, with no residue of mascara, and then another 2 to remove foundation and concealer and another to take all that may be left behind. With this said, I also think that it takes me longer to remove all my makeup with the Miscellar Water than with the wipes.

The fact that I do not need to apply any tonic after this is a great time saver but, the tonic gives you that fresh scent, almost aromatherapy like, to make you relax. Because the Miscellar Water has no smell, the only smell you have is of your makeup and dead skin on that disk. Meaning, it’s stinks.

I do not have a very sensitive skin, yet I still prefer products that are not so harsh with my skin. I did not notice any difference from using the Miscellar Water or the wipes. Actually the only things I notice is that I have a little bit more of those “inside pimples” that hurt, while normally I have no pimples at all. Of course this may be cause my a number of different thing. I haven’t been using the Miscellar Water for that long, to definitively say that it’s because of this product.

CONCLUSION:

I do think that removes makeup better than a regular tonic. Do I believe that I will end up using only the Miscellar Water? Probably not. I still feel like a need a tonic tonic, with that nice scent that makes me relax and it’s like a “the day is over” kind of thing. Also the smell that you end up with while using the Miscellar Water is quite bad (maybe I’m dead inside), so going to bed with that smell is a huge No-No.

I think I would probably recommend it to remove makeup, because it is indeed easier on the skin than the wipes, but use a natural tonic as well, to give that great final touch.
Sandra P.
Isso funciona muito bem. Eu não posso acreditar quanta maquiagem remove! Por favor, nunca interrompa isso. Não está secando nem um pouco, minha pele parece tão macia.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.