BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Holly G.
Personally for me water based makeup remover isn’t for me. I find it gets very messy and I tend to use up a lot of cotton pads, either way it does the job and takes my makeup off.
Ines M.
Strasbourg
It’s a nice cleansing water for your face. It’s a bit harsh and I woudn’t use it for your eyes. It seems not to do the job for your eyes. Mascara stays. The packaging is nice tho.
Ishita S.
Works like magic for sure. For someone with oily skin, the miceller water works perfectly to balance out the oils without drying my skin and making it look super clean and fresh.
Jennifer P.
Wellingborough , Northamptonshire
I have never got on with garnier facial skincare products, but I decided to give this a whirl as my sister in law sweared by it and they did a sensitive version. The travel size was on offer in boots for a £1 too. I found that it really does remove all makeup!! Even if your wearing a lot of layers like primer, foundation, doublewear powder etc it does a great job at removing it all! But I found after continuous use and if you use it like a toner as well, it left my eyes dry and sore in the corner creases.
It’s good at removing eye makeup and it wasn’t an instant irritation or soreness. But after multiple days off use around the eye around i had a small almost flakey bit. Which is strange as I’ve used other toners before around the eye area and this has never happened. Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Ivis A.
Doral, FL
i received this product complementar from influenster. i love this product. it really cleans in depth your skin after heavy makeup. also the price is great for a big micellar water bottle.
Gurinder S.
canada
Purchased at: Amazon
I have been using it for removing tough waterproof mascara from eyelashes. It serves great. It removes very perfectly. It removes all makeup and make your skin feel so refreshed.
Lear12890 Osiris Y.
I saw this on sale two months ago and I finally decided to try it. My skin is oily and acne prone, so I'm always wary when I buy a new product for my face.

However, this micellar water is really soft, and my skin has never been better. Because it cleanses and tones sometimes I add it to my routine without even needing the cleansing part, just as a toner and my makeup still looks nice.

Convenience wise, I guess it's easier to just take a makeup wipe and go to bed, but this gives much better results, as it removes all the makeup and dirt from your face.

The only negative thing I have to say about it, it's that you better get a separate eye makeup remover, because otherwise you'll spend all your life trying to remove your mascara with this. A good option would be: Garnier Skin Naturals Express 2-In-1 Eye Make-Up Remover
Kirsty G.
Merthyr Tydfil
It’s the only micellar water I currently use. It’s very gentle and has a formula which grips dirt and makeup particles to remove them swiftly and cleanly. A lovely product with a very affordable price tag.
Asmaa A.
Egypt
The best makeup remover I have used so far is very light on the skin and wonderful and does not cause allergies to my eyes as most other types can remove even make-up dizzy and does not cause irritation to the eye when it enters
Asmaa K.
Biljurashy, AlBaha
This awesome product with a very affordable price that made me left many other expensive products I have used it many times & for sure I will repeat it more & more.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.