BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Beauty W.
Essex
I absolutely cannot live without this Micellar Water! I’ve had so many bottles I can’t tell you, I have a little travel one in my bag and a huge one at home. I use it daily for removing my makeup at the end of the day or as a quick refresh in the morning, it’s perfect gentle on your skin but removes dirt and impurities.
Emily C.
limerick
So I've been using this for a while now and I find it works well for taking off mascara and hard to remove eyeliner but with my personal experience I do not find that it removes all of my makeup therefore leaving behind residue so you would have to cleanse your face deeper after using but all in all I do like this product and I would recommend it
Christina B.
Bertrange
Really one of the best Micellar water I've ever tried. SImillar to Biotherm, but cheaper. Suits to my sensitive skin, never caused any redness, although I would recommend using either tonique or moisturizing creme after you'll apply this product.
Katie M.
Galway
This product does take off makeup. However, I felt that it broke my skin out. I had quite bad spots at the time and then turned to the Dermalogica Clear Start range and it completely changed my skin. I remember I was looking for a quick fix to take my makeup off and used this again and that was when I realised that it was breaking my skin out.
Rhea L.
Really good takes your makeup off well the only thing I would say about this product is that I had to use about 5 makeup pads to remove all my makeup but that was in my prospective it might be different in your eyes other than that which is miner it's brilliant and I have tried other brands and I would come back to this anyday I highly recommend
Lysianne S.
NDIP , KY
I love the Garnier Skinactive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 Makeup Remover & Cleanser! It is by far my favourite make-up remover. It works like a charm and it is not harsh on my skin. The bottle is a little bulky if you're travelling, but it is still okay (would be nice if they made it in a travelling size). It is relatively inexpensive, doesn't have any harsh smell or perfume to it. a must
Ellie J.
Merthyr Tydfil , Treharris
My absolute favourite. Ever. I've gone through so many bottles of this stuff it's insane! Hydrates the skin and removes all makeup and impurities from the skin but still remaining gentle! I never go far without my this product! I have sensitive skin also and it's never ounce caused me to break out! Apply with a cotton pad and your good to go!
Nikki C.
Creston, CA
Not a fan. I found I had to use so much product to get all my makeup off. I even bought the waterproof kind to see if there were any difference but still not a huge fan. I did however find that when applied to a makeup wipe it works wonders and enhances the wipes ability but not worth the extra money to do that when it should work in the first place.
Catalina E.
Ploiesti
Este cel mai bun produs de curățare al machiajului pe care l-am folosit. Se găsește în orice supermarket și este foarte accesibil ca și preț. Chiar și după ce folosesc un demachiant, aceasta apa micelara tot mai curata urmele ramase de machiaj
Laura M.
Such a good product it not only removes makeup but it also cleanses and soothes I would certainly recommend this product to anyone that wears makeup regularly, has 200 uses which means it lasts a very very long time! You can also get them in smaller and bigger bottles so definitely add this to your shopping trolley!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.