BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Celeste 1.
England
Absolutely love this bottle of liquid gold,there is nothing make up wise and cleansing wise this can't do,has no fragrence,leaves your skin perfectly clean even gentle enough to remove eye make ,without making your eyes smart,it leaves my skin fresh like blank canvas,.Young ,or old once you've used this you can get rid of all those multiple products leaving just this one ,a little goes a long way.
Dina W.
Vaudreuil Dorion, QC
This has such rave reviews and I wanted to love it so much but I just can't get on board with this one. I does what it's supposed to do, removes eye makeup wonderfully, but for some reason this one stings the heck out of my eyes! After a week or so if using it, I noticed that my eyelids were dry and flaky! Once I stopped using this, everything went back to normal. I won't be using this one again.
Brianna L.
Sundre, AB
There was a lot of hype surrounding this on blogs so naturally when I ran out of makeup remover I went to pick this up. It works ok not good enough that I would purchase it though. It's better used on eye makeup then your whole face but for someone like me who wears incredibly heavy eye makeup on the daily I need something a lot better. With his I just end up going back in with another product so really what's the point
TIfani e.
London
I have reacently bought this at a drugstore shop (superdrug) and i love it. It is good for removing make up and cleansing the face. I use this every morning and every night. There are also different sizes for this product. i would recommend this! and also the pink garnier micellar water is good on sensitive skin and the green one is good for combination skin.
Teodora R.
Selly Park, Birmingham
If you like make-up removal products with Micellar water, definitely try this one. The first time I bought it it was instead of my Vichy cleanser as it is twice cheaper and I was very surprised with the quality. Since then I switched to Garnier because they are more affordable and to be honest I don't think there is a great difference between brands when it comes to the ingredients. I also tried the oil infused micellar water and it is very good for eye makeup removal as it does not leave the skin dry or irritated in  any way.
Malshinderdeep B.
Surrey, BC
I love this micellar water as it gets rid of all my makeup no matter how stubborn it is. I've tried other micellar waters that do not remove my makeup, instead just streak it across my face. However, this water does the complete opposite. It gets rid of everything on the face and leaves your skin feeling super hydrated and glowy. I've already gone through about 4 bottles of this and am still hooked to it. It has now become a must in my makeup kit
destini w.
I bought this from my local drug store since I heard such amazing reviews about it. I tested it out by using it to remove a full face of make up. It was really good in the eye area and removed a lot of the black mascara and eye liner. But I found it to not be that great when it came to the rest of my face. It dried my face out and didn't remove all traces of make up. So now I just use it to remove any left over eye product left on my eyes after using my cleanser and make up remover.
Elizabeth C.
Doral, FL
I met this water micellar by one of my favorite youtuber, and from that moment I was curious to try it, I bought it a few months ago and I do not really regret it.
It easily removes all the makeup of the face, softens the face and does not contain perfume, suitable for all types of skin even sensitive.
It does not smell. In that sense you can be calm if you are one of those who do not withstand odors in cosmetics.
Noelle S.
Victoria , BC
I use this every day as my first cleanse. I use the Shiseido cotton pads with it to remove my foundation, brows, lips and eyes. I have to go back in with a waterproof eye makeup remover for my eyeliner and mascara though! **If you wear waterproof eye makeup you will need another step** this is very gentle and less expensive than the Bioderma cleansing water I was using. love.
Laura V.
Best makeup remover on earth! Since someone recommended me this micellar water, I stopped buying makeup remover towels. Its 100% effective when it comes to makeup removing and when you want to clean your face before or after showering. It leaves the skin flawless. Its not oily at all and the best of all is that when you finish removing your makeup, you dont need to rinse your face after removing the makeup with micellar water! Best makeup remover on the market! Oh and remember to buy cotton pads with this purchase!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.