BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Ashley S.
Freeport, PA
This product very effectively removes all my makeup especially the hard to remove water proof mascara. It is almost effortless to get all my makeup off. No harsh scrubbing involved. The only thing I didn’t like was it was a bit more oily than I thought it would be but with a quick face washing all the oil was gone. I would most definitely recommend this product and I will continue to use it myself.
Marlin S.
Long Beach, CA
I had never before tried any kind of makeup remover before. I used to only use make up wipes and I figured all products were about the same. However, now after trying this product, I doubt I’ll ever go back to just wipes. The product is very easy to use, just pour some on a cotton pad and wipe away. This is the product that made me believe all those YouTube videos of where girls always took of their makeup with tiny cotton pads and it all came off so easily. You don’t use a lot of the product and will last a while. I like that there is no scent and when I’m rubbing it on my face it feels like just normal water. I sometimes experience a bit of an allergic reaction to some makeup wipes because of the scents and this product is perfect. It makes your face feel perfectly clean. Definitely recommend.
Hannah C.
Clermont, FL
I just purchased this product myself about a month ago and was sad when I noticed it was almost empty. It's so nice to receive another bottle PLUS a water proof version as well. I'll use this as night after a makeup wipe when I'm too lazy to wash my face. The regular bottle is also great at taking off mascara gently! I have really sensitive skin and have never had any irritation with this product!
Caddy B.
OK, so it's ALMOST a Godsend! It's certainly better than the cold cream women used for nearly 50 years to remove makeup because it does not clog pores. It feels fresh going on and certainly wipes off most face and lip makeup. I have only 2 concerns -- one must be very careful around eyes, this is not a fast formula and can take a few swipes or balls to do one eye. Since I have very sensitive eyes, I've decided that the quality of cotton might play a role here. You don't want to irritate any part of your face. And, another thing -- most of you will need to cleanse after using this Garnier product. I've used a Clarisonic afterwards that showed plenty of brown/pink residue. So, a fine first-step but don't depend on it to be your last in your cleansing routine (unless you are verrry tired).
Raquel H.
Covina, CA
I liked that this cleansing water was effective in removing my makeup. It easily took off my lipstick and any other makeup product, as long as it wasn’t waterproof. Add a little to a cotton ball, clean your face with it, and your face will be makeup-free. I do recommend it to others.
Paula P.
Bridge City
I asked for recommendations for a good micellar water on Influenster and many people suggested this Garnier All-in-1 Micellar cleansing water. They were right, this product is great. It has become part of my daily cleansing routine. It gets off most makeup without any tugging or pulling and leaves my skin feeling fantastic. GARNIER® SkinActive™ Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 Waterproof
Kasalyn S.
Westminster , SC
This is a great product to remove makeup fast and leave your face feeling fresh and clean. I love this because it doesn’t burn my eyes and it takes just a few seconds to remove all of my makeup. It’s great for all skin types and is Chemical FREE!!Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Jennifer R.
Omaha, NE
Out of all the cleansers I've tried, I think this one has got to be my favorite so far. (But I still plan on trying more!) I personally like the one that's NOT meant for waterproof make-up more because it doesn't feel as oily when I'm washing my skin. It seriously takes everything off right away and I'm STILL amazed at how fast and wonderful it works. 10/10 would recommend. Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
linda l.
I hardly ever wear makeup cause I have sensitive skin! I found the roght makeup for me and now the best makeup remover!! Sensitive enough for my eyes and lips! That left my face feeling refreshed and new! I hardly had to use any and all the makeup came off so easily! I received complimentary from Influenster!!
Jessica M.
Hot Springs, AR
Like I’ve already said this is the best thing I have found to remove eye makeup and makeup in general. I didn’t have any bad reaction and I had heard some great reviews on it so I was excited when the product was sent to me for free with not only this one but the waterproof version as well. Definitely will repurchase and use for all my makeup removing needs. And definitely will tell everyone I know to use it! Best thing yet!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.