BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

How to Use:

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Emma O.
Amazing product all together 💕 I use it to take off my makeup, and I could take off a whole face of makeup including eyebrows and eyeshadow using just two small cotton pads! Leaves skin really fresh, clean and soft I love it so much
Milly J.
Have only used this product a few times, but each time I have used it, it has cleaned off all of my leftover makeup. It’s easy to use and not easy to spill, which is good. Get a lot for what you pay for in one bottle in my opinion.
ana t.
aranjuez, madrid
Yo la uso tanto para desmaquillar como para limpiar mi cara antes del maquillaje. Elimina bastante bien el maquillaje, no irita la piel, no deja una sensacion grasa. Creo que tambien tonifica la piel y tiene una accion refrescante
Amber H.
Absolutely live for this micellular water! Perfect for taking make up off before cleansing and toning as-well as ideal for removing dirt and oil build up from the skin. Easy to use, no fuss, gentle on the skin. The bottle seems to last forever! My absolute go to!
Charlotte H.
Rugby
Love this product! Forever repurchasing it to use to remove my makeup. It’s very gentle on the skin and is eye safe so you can use this to get rid of eye makeup too. It is very refreshing and is my favourite makeup remover to use.
Matilde R.
This is the only product I use to take all my make up after the day! The smell is amazing as the price! I totally recommend you to buy this, I promise you won't regret!
Glamourous m.
Athens
This is great. I use this to remove makeup and it does that just brilliantly. No tight feeling, no perfume to irritate or nasty ingredients. Just a simple cleanser/makeup remover that works efficiently and doesn't cost too much!!!
Vyoma L.
Burjuman, Dubai
THE BEST MAKE REMOVER I HAVE EVER USED! It is not oil based, because of which it feels so comfortable. It takes off all the makeup so effortlessly. Doesn’t burn eyes at all. It also acts a toner. Totally obsessed with this product
MagdaSimply 🎀.
For me this is the best micellar water at the drugstore! I use it every single day in the morning and at night. It literally feels like water on your skin, it doesn't sting my eyes and is super gentle on my sensitive skin. Love it!
Teah Q.
Lifesaver. You need this. I need this. Everyone needs this in their life. If you wear makeup honey you need to have this. It would make your life so much easier. Taking off makeup can never be easier. Recommend to all those alive.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.