BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • How long does this last if I use it everyday?4 Answers
Kayleigh S.
Middlesbrough
I love this, I must have been through so many bottles of this now. I love that it even comes in a travel friendly option so it’s easy to take away. This is so light and gentle but still affective on the skin
Tanya P.
Doral, FL
I love this for my face, I had used tons of makeup removers until a few months ago when I found out about this and ever since this is my very first option! I love how my skin feels after using it! I recommend it
Vivian L.
Purchased at: Walmart
LOVE it!!!! Super light and gets the job done without much effort at all! It is affordable and I would recommend for anyone with oily combination skin like me to give it a shot! No complaints about this product.
Anna W.
The micellar cleanser is really good for taking of make up!!! For example when you have used an normal makeup remover and go after that over with the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water,there is always a remaining.
Indhira V.
One of my favorite miscellar waters,you can use it to remove your makeup but also use it to cleanse your skin before applying makeup.I like that it doesn’t have a particular smell and that it lasts a long time.
Caroline S.
Fantastic. Absolutely nothing takes off my makeup like a bottle of this. Incredible value and really effective leaves the skin feeling hydrated like you've applied an oil which works for my dry skin. Excellent.
Megan B.
Winnipeg , MB
This is one of my go to products. I don’t solely recommend relying on makeup wipes to remove makeup but I would rely on this product. It removes all dirt and makeup from your pores leaving your feeling refreshed.
Oksana C.
Quebec
Purchased at: Amazon
I love love love this it takes alll your makeup so easly all you need is a cotton pad and a few drops of this product and you are good to go. This product is awesome for people wotith sensitive skin it doesn't irritate.
Emma T.
birmingham
I will use this product forever on clients! The price point is AMAZING let alone all the practical uses for this product, even use it for touch ups! This is one of my faves and really cannot recommend it enough
Olivia R.
Sault Sainte Marie
This cleans makeup off so well, I have a clairesonic and with other removers I can still see tons of makeup on the brush but after this there is barely any so I know it cleans brilliantly
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.