BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

rosie o.
Isle Of Wight
this is by far my favourite micellar water it takes off my makeup so easily and after i’ve had a shower i squirt some on to a cotton pad and wipe my face and i feel so fresh, i recommend this to anyone this is hands down my holy grail!!
eiya m.
Plovdiv
This Micellar water is more than amazing! I've been searching for good micellar water for so long and I finally found it! It is easy to use, it's really affordable and it really cleans you make-up and skin. It is good for all types skin.
Kate L.
liverpool
Was great at first when I started to use it but after a couple of weeks my skin started to get dry and I’d end up with dry flakey patches on my forehead which I have never had dry skin. I do not recommend this unless you have oily skin
rachael v.
Clearing my acne and really works when cleaning my face. The price was reasonable, first time using it and I love it. Have used it many times and the bottle is still full - really exceeded expectations and i recommend it to my friends.
laura b.
blackburn
This is an Amazing product. Will never stop using it. Been using it for around a year and a half and it worked better than I expected. The packing is nice and simply and it is smooth on the skin and doesn’t irritate.

I suffer with with bad acne and sensitive skin and it really helps remove all my makeup without making it worse
Lara V.
vancouver
Omg this is legit one of the best makeup removers ever!! It is perfect for all types of skin. I love how it is not an oil because I hate the feeling of putting straight oil on my face :( anyways I would 100 percent purchase again❤️❤️
Ellie J.
This is the only cleansing water I use! I continuously buy this stuff, and go through it so quick because it is just so good! It really removes all my makeup, and when I second cleanse I never find I have any makeup left over on my skin! Amazing stuff!
J’adore se produit car il est doux pour les yeux et pour la peau sensible. Le prix de ce produit je le trouve très intéressant il est pas cher du tout pour le nombre de produit qu’il y a et une grosse bouteille me dure environ 2 mois
Natalie F.
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
I love this micellar water. I always used bioderma before these waters became popular in the U.K. and I find the garnier one a great alternative at a fraction of the price. I go through so much of the stuff being a makeup artist also.
Daniella P.
This product killed my skin! I have really sensitive skin and this made my skin so dry and also broke me out in patches. Which is so strange, it might be good for you if you don’t have sensitive skin but if you do seriously stay away.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.