BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Idoia A.
I should say that I have hated cleasning water my whole life, from high end to drugstore- my sensitive skin just doesn't do well with constant rubbing of cotton on my face. My mom uses this as a make up remover because she wears very little make up, but I can't use it as that, I need at least 3 cotton discs and there's still some traces of it. However, I liked this for a while as my morning first cleanser. If you like cleansing waters you'll like this but I'm just very indifferent towards it.
Śośiťa S.
Lebanon, Tripole
I love this miscellar water. I have tried to many, simple, bioderma... and i have hated those two especially because they are supposed to be cult favorites but i did not see any resutas from them, they are gentle yes, but they don’t remove eye make up. This garnier one does everything, removes mascara, dirt make up in a swipe. I have purchased this do many times and in different sizes and i will continue to do so
Jan I.
Oh my god ! I can't stop praising this product. I've recommended this product a lot of time. I have the most sensitive skin and its been hard for me to find a good, affordable, and the one that actually worked product. This one is for those like me who has sensitive skin and also for someone who can't find time in the night to take off their makeup or even just the dirt in your face from all day schedule. I once have a rashes and this works AMAZING it really helps me to clean my skin really thoroughly and it makes my skin breath and get back to my normal skin :)
Zoe P.
I love this product normally I would use make up wipes to remove my make up and then use a face wash. I actually got this from my mum but have seen it in high street drugstores and it's not expensive very affordable! And works amazing, it removes make up so easy! And feels less harsh on skin than when using make up wipes. I haven't yet used to remove waterproof make up but it removes all other make up with ease! Love this product may even replace make up wipes and use this all the time!
Bethan L.
Bordesley green , Birmingham
Oh my goodness... this product. First of all it was like £4 for these 2 extremely large products. #Winning. So I've always used No7 makeup remover wipes until the day I tan out and this was sitting there. Well the world of makeup removing has changed hunny... soft, and yet so simple. This product is not too harsh on the skin yet removes everything. 1000000% recommend this to everyone.!!
Dee J.
Newcastle
I use this Cleansing Water everyday after I was recommended by my mum. It cleanses, cleans, tones and leaves your face feeling soft and fresh. It is un-perfumed which is preferable for such a product. It is also good for removing make up (I would use it to take the remaining make up off after using a make up remover wipe) I have been using this for the last year and would 100% recommend this to either remove make up or simply give your face that lush clean feeling after a long day.
Namra M.
United States
I use this almost everyday to remove my makeup (I don't wear full makeup, just low coverage foundation). It does clean your face. However, I would recommend you to clean your face with water afterwards since the cleaning is not complete without this. One problem is that it leaves my skin dry, so I use moisturiser or hydration after this. Whether you need this last step or not will depend on your skin type.
Jessica R.
Langley Green, Oldbury
I do think this product is good for the money but for some reason when I'm using it with cotton pads it takes me quite a while to get my makeup off and I have to use a lot of it. I find it much easier to take my makeup off with wipes but if I haven't got any then I will resort to this. It's not a bad product, it's just not my favourite.
Kelsey D.
This really is so gentle on the skin when taking make up off. I feel that micellar water really does that. I think that the price is expected of Garnier so I was happy with that. I wouldn't just use this on its own though, it's great but I feel too self conscious that there's still some crap left on my skin. So I think it doesn't live up to the name of a cleanser. It may just be how much make up I wear aha but still.

Lisa D.
Torfaen
Wow what can I say about this product, it's amazing. I have tried many different make up removers and other branded micellar water and none of them even come close to this. It simply is as easy as soaking a cotton pad placing it on your eye make up give it a few seconds and sweep it away, it's ease of use gives it top stars in my book. I also suffer with sensitive eyes and this doesn't aggravate them at all. No strong perfume smell just pure magic in a bottle. We all want something great that works with ease and garnier haven't failed to deliver with this
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.