BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
This Micellar water is amazing for removing makeup or to just refresh your face. It can be used on sensitive skin, is very gentle and does not cause dryness on the skin
lupita h.
Amo!!!! Esta agua micelar, creo que lo unico que no le gusta es el dipensador, en varias ocasiones se me tira producto de mas, pero aun asi es mi agua micelar favorita.
Stephanie H.
I really enjoyed this micellar water, simple and easy to use. Gets the job done. I have repurchased this many times. However I do enjoy the micellar/oil version better.
Janielyn M.
it removes your makeup and it deeply cleans and removes dirt from pores. it is great to used before going to sleep if you are lazy to wash your face. it will di the job
Jennie l.
Norrkoping
I find this micellar water very  nice, it does what it says and it’s a great budget thing! I always have this at home, cause there’s always a time where i need it.
Ejla P.
Sisak
I’m using this product for a while now and I’m really satisfied. It takes all of my makeup of and leaves my face clean and fresh. I would really recommend this product.
Becki E.
United Kingdom
Doesn't feel like you're putting any harm to your face using this as it does what it says it's meant to. Removes dirt and purifies your face as well as removing make up
Britt C.
Ontario
I love this product. It removes my makeup real east without leaving any makeup residue behind. I dont recommend using if you have waterproof on as it doesnt remove it.
Yasemin Y.
Probably the best makeup remover I've ever had, it is just so easy to remove my makeup with this product. And I can even remove my waterproof makeup with this product.
Sambry N.
I definitely love this makeup remover, it doesn’t feel oily, and you can use it without rinse, I looove it! Thanks Influenster for let me try it. Absolutely effective.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.