BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?3 Answers
Neera R.
London (UK)
Love this! Great for taking off makeup.

Although waterproof makeup or gel liners can be stubborn with this. I would recommend their formula for removing waterproof makeup with their oil infused water.
Chelsea S.
KELOWNA, MD
This stuff is the best and is super affordable! I love using this before cleansing my face, it gets all the makeup off easily as a pre cleanse routine. Will re purchase this one for sure, I love it!!!
Hannah D.
53 Russell crescent, Sleaford
One of my favourite cleansing waters I use this as a first cleanse to get the majority of my make up etc off and it works a treat especially on waterproof and tubing mascaras. I always take a mini bottle when I travel
Emily G.
This is so good for removing makeup, it can breakdown waterproof makeup which is usually very hard to get off with every other cleanser or makeup remover I’ve tried. Leaves my face feeling so fresh and clean after I’ve used this.
Fanny T.
Sainte-Thérèse, QC
The best micellar water! It cleanses, removes makeup and soothes the skin. It's affordable for the quantity you get. It did meet my expectations. The packaging is also pretty cute! I love it so much!
Anja V.
Good product, removes makeup easily without a struggle. Light on the skin and does not cause any redness or reactions. Better than i expected and im quite impressed. would recommend this for those who struggle to find products that are save and harmless to most skin types.
Reem T.
Haram , Giza
Hey ladiessss 💖💖 this is the garnier micellera water ...this is my top favorite product to remove my face & eye makeup and it doesn't irritate my skin at all and I recommend this product to evry one
Holly W.
I do like this micellar water but I also like the green bottle one as well. But I have a few different micellar waters I like. I feel like this one isn’t as effective as the green one for some reason
sonson a.
muscat
It’s really nice and gentle, very easy to use and removed all eye Makeup perfect you , the packing is good I like it and Finally the price is good and they have a small one which is around 3 dollar !
Marie-Cherise B.
Hexable
This is a product I use everyday to help remove my Makeup.
It is not rough on skin like a makeup wipe and not oily like some makeup removers. It's a very nice clean feeling.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.